Chapter 10

MUST READ THIS BIT!

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this, I made sure I did a long chapter for the excellent people waiting patiently  :D

So My Chem broke up as you all know but keep up hope!!! There are rumours that they are going to reform as a new band! (Legal issues and other shit)So here’s to you my Chemicals!

OH! And another thing! I KNOW Stuart is a fictional character but if you Google his name he is the one with the cigarette in his mouth with electric blue hair :3 So just pretend he is the fictional character and he is real :P

Vote, comment, fan and there will be a new chapter up shortly!

Thanks for reading guys!

I thought Stuart and Gerard hated each other! I honestly didn’t know what to do in this current circumstance. I started off this little ‘get together’ with a warning. “Look, I’m not here to piss around and I’m sure you would be saving your parents time and money if you call them up now and leave. If you’re actually here to play some fucking music then I guess you can stay and I will see in 5 minutes.” A lot of people walked away, but not enough. “We also do not need singers.”

A lot of people walked away after that. To say the least I’m glad now that I can only see people with instrument cases and whatever else. “Jordan.” I beckoned to my body guard.

He waddled over and stood next to me with his arms crossed. Idiot, I rolled my eyes then started walking to the elevator. “Where is Gerard and Stuart?”

“I believe they went up to your apartment.” He smiled feeling good with himself for knowing the where abouts.

They WHAT! “Who told them my apartment number?” I said shakily.

“I did ma’am.”

That retard! Frank might still be there! I ran to the lift and pressed the button. “Is something the matter?”

Is something that matter he asks! HA! “Oh no, nothing, it’s just that some idiot called Jordan told a pair of certain people my apartment number when there is a Frank in my bedroom getting ready!”

That got Jordan’s full attention. “You take the lift miss Shebble, I’ll take the stairs.”

I nodded and continued franticly pressing the button. The doors opened and I thought I couldn’t get in there fast enough.  But oh my goodness it seemed to go so slow. After a life time the doors opened and I couldn’t be more exhausted from standing in one place. “Oh hey Riley,”

“Not now Frank… Oh Frank!”

I tugged him into the lift and pressed the up button. “We are off to the studio!”

“What? Now! Bu-“

“Hold the lift!”

Me and Frank looked up in surprise and there he was, his raven hair and his blue hair coming through the cracks of the lift. “Oh shit.”

I muttered trying to push the ‘close door’ button. This is not what I fucking needed. The doors wedged open and they stepped inside. “Didn’t think we were gonna make it, oh hello there Riley… and Frank.”

Gerard spat out, Stuart just stood there with a coy smile plastered across his face. “We we’re just going up to the studio.” I mumbled watching the numbers change above the lift door.

 “Y’know what? We were too! What a coincidence.”

Coincidence my ass. Well whether it was or not it seems like it’s just gonna be us in here for now.  Oh thank goodness were here. “Okay, everybody out.”