Chapter 7

I finally got home and needed to dump my keys and bag stat! As soon as I did that my arms felt relief and I flopped down into the sofa. Gerard and me? Well we still haven’t talked and we both haven’t tried to talk ad fuck did it kill me. Was it killing him too? Sighing I logged onto my secret Facebook and saw Frank was online. We kept our names secret and no one ever knew the difference it was great. Frank: You busy?

You: A little, why?

I didn’t like lying to him but right now I don’t think I had the courage or strength to do anything.

Frank: Well, if you weren’t busy did you wanna get dinner or something?

Dinner?

You: Is Frank Iero asking me to dinner?

Frank: No shit haha

So this was real. He was actually asking me out properly. I want to say yes, but that would mean giving up on Gerard completely.

You: Sure what time?

Frank: I’ll be there in 20 seconds.

And he really was here in 20 seconds. He lives down the hall from me, like he promised he would be. After I said what I did he moved out of his apartment and down the hall from me. He kept me safe.

“So what were you busy doing?”

I looked around the room and saw some of my drawings I was doing out of sheer boredness. “I was working on some concept art that I was hoping to finish soon so I could show it to Vertigo comics.”

He walked over to my art desk and moved some papers around frowning. “These look like stuff from V for Vendetta.”

Shit. “I was seeing how it would work doing the sagas from Evey’s point of view. Y’know after V dies and she becomes V herself.”

He nodded and set the pictures down. Nice save Riley! Actually… That doesn’t sound too bad I might work on that after dinner… “You ready?”

I looked down at my sweats with oil strains on them and my singlet… Oh goodness he could probably see the print of my bra! “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before doll. Plus you can do that whole ‘Trailer Trash’ Look. Just ditch the bleach white hair and put ratty blonde in it. We have an hour and a half till dinner anyways chill you’ll be ready in time”

I grimaced at him and looked at his nice black jeans with a black button dress shirt. Not to mention the red tie to complete it. He was dressed fancy like… “Where are you taking me Iero?”

I asked walking into my room and stripping off my clothes. “Somewhere to fancy for me… or you in fact.”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”