Chapter 11

I couldn’t wipe the stupid smile off my face as Gerard drove out of the drive thru, He was smiling too. “Can you feed me some chips?”

I raised an eyebrow at him and he smirked. “I could reach over and get it, but you know I might crash the car.”

“Idiot.”

I got some chips from the packet and put them in his mouth. “Thanks!” He said with a mouthful of chips. Gross.

We got to the car park and there were reporters still at the doors. “Keep driving and don’t stop. Wind up the windows to.”

Sighing Gerard did as he was told, he was used to this and I think everyone was tired of this routine. We drove into the underground parking lot and sure enough Stuart was already here, of course he was, considering me and Gerard made our little ‘pit stop’ haha. We stopped and he went to open my door for me. “M’love.”

I smiled and took his hand and we stayed that way till we got into the apartment. “Where have you two been!”

We looked up startled and Stuart was standing there frowning at us. He looked down and his eyes widened. “You’re holding hands…”

Everyone looked up to the door to see if it was true, their eyes seemed shocked, but it wasn’t their expressions I was searching for. It was Frank’s. That look made me realise, it’s not going to be simple getting back to Gerard, living our happy ending.  I still had Frank, poor mislead Frank. His expression made me want to drop Gerard’s hand and run to him. But that would just make things complicated, I already lost Gee and I can’t afford to lose him again, but if I do that I would be losing Frankie… NO RILEY! He has RUINED you! Your reputation, your relationship and your protection! He pretty much raped you! But yet you still wanted him to stay, you still wanted him in your bed beside you, with no one else around you to help if something happened. He could give you a reputation, he could give you a relationship and he could certainly give you protection so which one was better? The alcoholic who was suicidal? Or the guy who carried you from the car to your bedside and expect nothing in return, the guy who was ever loving. So who is it you want Riley? Gerard or Frankie? SHUT UP BRAIN SHUT UP! “Well yeah we’re holding hands.”

I looked up at Gerard shocked, I thought he would have dropped my hand or something yet he just stood there, not denying it, still holding my hand. “It’s normal to do that if you want to be with someone.”

Everyone gasped and looked to me for answers. Frank was the most shocked though.  “Riley, I want you to be mine again.”

Everyone gasped again and started chattering. “What the fuck are you doing Gee! You’re a fucking idiot!”

“Stuart shut up! You’re just jealous cause you still love her!”

“Yeah well Gerard she did like me, before she met you actually! In fact she lost her V card to me!”

Fucking asshole! “Shut your mouth Stuart, you shut your damn mouth before I rip it off!” I scream.

Everyone was looking at me again. Expecting more answers. “It’s true, that did happen between me and him and we went out for a little while… And I was engaged to Gerard.”

Now Stuart was looking at me shocked. Maybe he thought I still loved him. Fuck, what a mess I have made. “But I think everyone in the band knew that. Look, I think we should all turn in for the night we will talk tomorrow.”

The guys we recruited packed their things and were out of the door first. Bless them, they got caught with all the drama. Stuart started to pack some things and he came up to me and caught my hands in his. “You deserve better than Gerard.”