Chapter 12

“She can’t keep going like this, fuck Frank even I know that. But I know we can’t… stay this way any longer. It’s breaking the band apart.”

Fucking Gerard, always the victim isn’t he. Always getting the girls I fall for. It was me Lindsey met first, it was her I loved. Then Gerard came on the scene and fucked shit up for me. The he introduced me to Riley Shebble. I don’t think I ever loved someone more. I don’t think I’m gonna love someone more than I fucking love her. I love her more than Gerard ever did, I was there more than Gerard ever was. “What’s breaking it apart is you getting in the fucking way all the time! She was fine, WE were fine until you decided, ‘hey I wanna talk to her again cause I’m bored with all the other pussy and bitches I’m getting!’”

Anger crossed his face and he stood up from the counter. “There was never a ‘we’ circumstance between you and Riley, you never dated, you never got engaged to her, I did. Obviously she didn’t want you as much as she wanted me. Just get this fantasy out of your head and let’s go back to the old days. Me and Riley need to be together and you need to be the guitarist for the band.”

“You fucking assho-“

What the fuck was that noise. “Did you hear that?” Gerard breathed looking around.

There was another loud bang. “It sounded like it came from…”

“WHERE ARE YOU BITCH!” echoed down the corridor, that’s when the fucking horror struck me.

“IT CAME FROM RILEY’S APARTMENT!”

Gerard sprung up and I ran to the door and yanked it open running for the now broken down door. “HOLY SHIT!”

I ran in first and Gee was close behind me. Boy was I glad I was in a fighting mood right now.

Riley’s P.O.V

“That piece of shit busted my door down!” I yelled frustrated darting towards the boys and to find Anderson. The boys looked back stunned and their eyes followed me as I walked to my room where I found Anderson looking in the bathroom for me. “There you are.”

He smirked taking some strides towards me. “YOU BROKE MY FUCKING DOOR!”

As he was reaching me I pulled back my arm and punched my fist right in to his face. He fell back and blood trickled from his nose. “You fucking stalked me to my apartment!”

I kicked him in the chest knocking out his diaphragm which causes him to get winded. Good the fucking mutt. “AND you’re in MY bathroom you perve!”

Delivering my final blow I put my foot on his throat and pressed down, seeing him struggle for breath made me smile. Bye-bye Anderson. “HOW’S THIS FOR SAYING GOOD NIGHT!” I screamed laughing, this really was making my night, I’m glad I came back and stopped being a pussy.

“RILEY STOP!”

I laughed and pressed harder into his throat and he became redder and redder by the minute. “RILEY GET OFF HIS THROAT! YOU’LL KILL HIM!”

“Good.” I breathed laughing.

I felt strong hands on my arms and arms under my legs picking me up from the ground. “LET GO OF ME YOU ASS HOLES!”

“Riley you need to get out of here! This is getting to dangerous! You know as well as we do that Anderson has some fucked up friends and they will be back trailing your ass in no time! We need to pick up everything and go.”

“I can’t leave!” I sobbed banging my fists into Frank’s shoulder. “Shhhhh.” He softly cooed into my ear stroking my hair as Gerard set my legs back down to the ground.