Chapter 7 - thinking of a plan

I Wake up to the brutal rays of the sun. I Slowly got out of bed considering it was almost 11 AM and I hate sleeping in too late because then half my day is gone.  I heard my phone beep notifying me that I had gotten a text. But I really have to go to the bathroom the tomato truck ( period ) was on its way in a couple of days and my stomach hurts.

When I got back to the bathroom I went to go check my phone when I turned it on I saw maybe 10 texts on my lock screen and they were all from Daniel.
Bgw =Daniel
D=destiny

Bgw: heyy
Bgw: R u awake
Bgw : I
Bgw : Need
Bgw: To
Bgw: Ask
Bgw : You
Bgw: Something
Bgw: ????
Bgw : DESTINY
D: hello
Bgw : OMG how long does it take you to answer your damn texts ?
D: lol sry I was in the bathroom 😜
Bgw: oh it's ok lol
D: so what was so important you just HAD to tell me ?
Bgw : oh Ya the girls and the guys are coming over to my house at aroumd 2 pm you wanna come too so that you can get you're mind off of ... you know ?
D: umm , i-i don't know
Bgw; are you busy ?
D: no , But I don't feel like going out today.
Bgw : PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE I REALLY WANT YOU TO COME. It WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETEERR.
D : fine but you guys better make me feel better. I'll see you then.

By the time I stoped talking to Daniel I realized it was 12:30 I wasn't really Hungary, so I decided to take a shower.

When I got to the bathroom I stripped off my clothes and turned the water on letting it run for a while so it can warm up. When the water got warm enough I stepped in my shower letting the warm water hit my body.

When I got out of the shower i wrapped my head in a towel and walked out of the bath room.

Once I got to my room I saw my phone light up. I looked at it and it was a text from him ( jacob )

J: hey , baby I was wondering if you want to come over today I want to see your face so badly❤️

I read the text but didn't reaspond. I don't feel like talking to him today. The whole point of me going to Daniels today is to get my mind off of him not to be more focused on him.

It's 1:30 so I decided I was gonna get ready i put on a pair of plain track pants from Walmart and my puma sweat shirt witch I love to wear becuase it's so warm. Becuase I didn't want to look like a complete mess I put a little mascara on just to bring my eyes out a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel doesn't live to far away so I decided I was gonna walk when I got to the door way of his house I rang the door bell. It took him only a couple of seconds to answer but sure enough he did. I didn't even realize this but I was 10 minutes early. Shit now I look desperate for company.
I was welcomed into his home with a giant smile on his face.
" Heyy , destiny glad you could make it how you doing? " He asked fairly concerned " I am doing a bit better thanks " I say as a response " sorry I am a bit early I didn't realize it untill I got here. "

" No , that is okay I am glad you came early I wanted to tell you something " he says leading towards the couch " oh , ok what is it " I ask I am a little scared to see what he has to tell me becuase the last time he said that I found jacob was cheating on me " okay , so did you break up with jacob yet " he askes " no not yet I want to do it so that he feels bad for what he did and feel the pain I feel inside and out " i responded and it was the truth I wanted him to know that what is did is not okay and he better not do it again

" hmm , smart . do you have any ideas in mind ? "
" Well at first I was gonna get some whipp cream and put in in a tray then shove it in his face but I don't know if that is a good idea . " he laughs to him self making me laugh to " Destiny c'mon the guy cheated on you I would love geting food shoved at my face its food "

he responds making me giggle " Daniel that is just weird no offense, i  don't think I have ever heard of someone wanting to get wip cream shoved in there face " I say making him smile in the cutest way. I not gonna lie Daniel is a VERY good looking guy and is adourable but I mean we are just friends.

" Well I am weird , umm can you help me get some stuff befor they all come please " he asked " Ya of course " I say getting off the couch while Daniel leads me to the kitchen to grab the snacks. He hands me some pop ( coke , sprite , Pepsi ect )  the cups he takes,the  food the chips , dip , some pretzels  he grabs aswell and we bring them to the coffee table in the living room ( T.V room ).

He grabs the phone " should we order some pizza for a late lunch ? " " Ya sure if you want " i respond but now I was Hungry becuase I hadn't eaten all day and most of yesterday not a very smart move but what ever " hello , hi can I get a party size cheese pizza please , thank you bye".

He says on the phone with the local pizzeria as soon as he gets off the phone the door bell rang. He went to go get it while I was left in the living room alone. Only a couple minutes later he walked back in with Marrissa , justin and nick.

" Hey" they all say in Unison with voices sounding like they are trying to talk to a baby who will burst out crying at any second. " Hi " I say and am about to get up to hug them but they push me down and say " no , no sit we will come to you " Marrissa says to me while she takes a seat next to me " how are you doing" Justin askes me " I'm okay guys you don't have to be soo... nice and sweet " I say with a small smile.

" Sorry We just wanted to see if you were okay with jacob cheating on you and all " Nick says. just as he finishes they all put their hand on their heads in disappointment and just realizing how stupied Nick can really be " umm well Nick Justin can youcome with me to help me get the blankets they are in my room . Let's go " Daniel says noticing that my eyes are getting glossy on the verge of crying.

Once they leave the room the door bell rang Marrissa got it and let Kathy in fast so that we can talk befor the guys come back " heyy Destiny so how are you feeling" Kathy said to me. Sitting down on the couch next to me while Marrissa sits on the other side of the couch.

" N-Not good " I say staring to cry " I mean what is wrong with me am i that bad that I am not worth the respect from him. Or deserve the decency to have him break up with me then go get another girl" I say sobbing into Marrissa's shoulder

" Destiny look at me you are great and deserve more then that okay he is a jerk and doesn't deserve you or any minute you spent together . he is stupied and will NEVER EVEr find some one better then you " Kathy says then  allowing me to cry on her shoulder.

" Thanks guys but it still hurts " I say crying even harder. Out of the corner of my eye I see the guys walking up to the door way laughing untill they notice me crying then they stop. I motion for them to come in not wanting to be rude and keep them out.

I am still crying into Kathy's shoulder and everyone is silent. The only thing you can hear is my quiet sobs " Hey , hey ,destiny you are an awsome girl okay jacob doesn't know what he just lost. Any guy would be lucky to call you their girlfreind. Jacob , he , he isn't worth your tears. Save those for people you love , and can't live without ." Justin says breaking the silence.

Justin is such a a good freind he is always there for me when I need him and is great at giving me pep talked and cheering me up. " Heyy , you know what we need to do" Nick askes with the look of power is in his eyes. " What" I ask in between sobs. " Revenge we need to come up with a plan to make him hurt so bad and make him feel what you feel hurt and Betrayed. "

" Ohh Ya that is an awsome idea we just need a plan " Marrissa says " what do you think Des " Kathy says to me " i dont know guys as much as i want him to get hurt I am not gonna steep down on his level. " I say " no no Des you are not getting at what I am trying to say you are gonna break up with him show him the pictures Daniel took then make him jellous. " Nick says I am starting to like this idea.

Nick starts talks about this planand I have to say , it's genius if this doesn't make jacob mad I don't know what will.

The rest of the night we just watched movies and ate food it really helped me to get my Mind off of jacob but I can't believe it's over

HEYY I AM SO SORRY IF THERE IS SPELLING MISTAKES I AM TRYING TO UPDATE FASTER BECUASE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK AND CANT WAIT FOR U TO C THEM THANKS TO ALL YOU READING LUV YA 💕