Chapter 1 - a normal day at school

Hi my name is destiny Morgan, I am 16 years old. I have the 5 best freinds. , Kathy lights ,Marrissa Jennings , nick soprano , Justin rack and Daniel Skye.
I live in Florida with my mom , dad , and 4 brothers ( bob , joe , nickolas , and Anthony ).

My life is accually going amazing my grades in school are amazing around a 87 % average. Oh and did i mention I have a boyfriend. His name is Jacob we have Been dating for 6 months. he goes to a different school but we always find ways to c eachother even if it's just for a few minutes.

So it's lunch time so me , Marrissa and Kathy are just walking out to the patio with our lunches. When we approach the table Kathy starts talking " that history class was boring as SHIT " she says making marissa and I to laugh. " I kinda like history it's interesting " I say causing Kathy to lightly push me. " You gotta be on crack to think history is fun" Marrissa says. " EXUSE me but I never said it was fun i said it was interesting"

I look up from my lunch with was a Cesar salad with cucumber and croutons. SO GOOD and I see Justin aproching our table and sitting down "whats up buttercups " he says making us all giggle " buttercup? " I say " Ya give me credit I am trying be be original here " he says making us all a little confused. "Okay " Kathy says.

" So where is Daniel and nick ? " I say out of curiosity. " They are buying their lunch they should be here soon " Justin says just as I am about to say something I feel two warm arms wrap around my waist I turn around and I see Jacob he suprised me at school. "Hey what are u doing here ? " I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and Barry my head in his chest " I just wanted to surprise my girl " he says making me blush like a dumbass he is so sweet " awee thts sweet"

DANIEL'S P.O.V

So me and nick are walking to the patio to meet the girls and Justin. " That teacher is so boring she needs to be more interesting and get a life " nick says causeing me to laugh as we are aprochingvthe table I am starting to get really pissed off because destiny's jerk boyfreind is here why is he even here.

"SHIT " I say under my breath but loud enough for nick to here me. " What's wrong ? " Nick says " destiny's boyfreind is here again " well if u probably didn't notice I sorta kinda maybe have a HUGE crush on her but she will never date me look at her blue eyes light brown hair she isn't too skinny and she isn't fat she is just perfect and her kind soul is just the cherry on top of everything. " I don't even know why she likes him he is a player and has probably dated evry girl in town"

" Oh , shit dude he is a jerk and she will realize it sooner or later if u want talk to her tonight invite her over the watch a movie or something and tell her how you feel ur a great guy and she would be lucky to have u " nick says giving me a bit of confidence " you know what nick ur right I should invite her over tonight and I'll tell her how I feel thanks man"

So when we get to the table Jacob was just leaving (thank god ) " hey people's wats up " nick says making everyone do a slite laugh then the bell rings are u kidding me I never got to talk to destiny it's okay I'll text her egret school and ask her. I am a bit nervous.