Chapter 36- byee

Destiny's P.O.V

" YES MOM IM ALMOST DONE ILL BE DOWN IN 10 MINUTES " I yell down to my mom who is yelling at me from downstairs to hurry up and get down there because my whole family and my freinds are dowmstairs as a going away party before i head off to Canada in a few hours.

" Do you have to go ? what am i supposed to do when your gone ?" says my cousin Alessia says as she walks into my room. 

" yes i have to go but you will be fine. You can call me when ever you need advice or you just need to talk im just a phone call away." 

i see a few tears slip out of her eyes and immediatly pull her into a hug. Alessia and I had always had a really close relashonship and we always would talk to eachother abut things that none would ever understand and just help eachother out in tough situations. I love my family and it's so hard to leave them but i know this is for the good and it's not like im leaving forever. Its just for 3 years and i will be back for the holidays especially christmas and come back during the summer if i can. 

I finish packing my last minute things in my carry on and luggae,  zip up my things and head down the stairs and enjoy my last day at home for a while. 

It's been a Month and a half scince Daniel and I broke up and i haven't seen him since. From what i heard from justin and Nick, Daniel took up that guy on his offer for a label and he is recording some songs.  But i never brought my self to listen to them. I am glad he is doing good and following his dream but it's just that i miss him.... ALOT.

I talk to my family for a bit but then i make my way to my friends and talk to them for a bit and of course Daniel has to come up in the conversation.

" so, Des did you invite Daniel tonight?" justin asks me and everyone is listening really closely.

" No " 

"Why"

" You guys know why. "

" well i just thought that maybe you wanted to patch things up with him before you leave. "

" Look guys , i tried for weeks and he never answerd or returned my calls. Soo he obvisouly doesn't want anything to do with me so i am not gonna chase him down. I know how he feels . he made it very clear."

"Ya but..."

"No there is no buts can we just not talk about him anymore?" 

" okay sorry..... SOOO are you exited to leave? " 

" yess, i am but scared at the same time"

" why ?" 

" cuase i am going to a different country where i know noone " 

" Ya but it is the land of Justin Bieber "

" true , true. Maybe ill meet him and he'll sing to me " 

" oh ya forsure. Why are girls so we.." 

"amazing , creative , imaginative , adourable ? we know " i say that cuase all of us laugh and the girls to high five me.

" well i was gonna say weird, but yours works too "

he just continue talking and laughing for a while and i realize how lucky i am to have such amazing friends that have been there for me for as long as i can remember. from before ryder through Jacob and even now after Daniel. I am gonna miss them so much. i start crying and they all see this and give me a huge hug. 

" Im gonna miss you guys so much when i am gone " i say in between sobs

" we'll miss you to Des " Kathy says " and don't worry you can call us everyday and just to let you know i will be calling you everyday" i smile and we all just kinda sit down and go back to talking.

" Destiny, sweety it's time to go " my mom says as she walks into room " say bye " i stand up and say bye to the rest of my family and they all go home the only people that are left is Nick, Erica, Kathy , Justin my mom , dad and brothers. we all get into separate cars and head off to the airport. 

Justin's P.O.V

Destiny when in the car with her family and the four of us are in my car. 

My phone vibrates in the cup holder and i ask Erica to answer it 

Erica- Hello?

             Ohh hi 

             Ya he's driving 

             to the airport 

           okay one sec 

Erica puts him on speaker and he starts talking... well screaming

daniel - Justin why are you guys going to the airport ? 

Kathy- we are saying bye to her. 

Daniel- Shit you guys already left her house

Erica - ya 

Daniel- okay try stalling her whn you guys get there i need to talk to her before she leaves. 

Nick - NOW/ NOW YOU WANT TO APPALIGIZE WHEN SHE LEAVES!!! that's not right 

Daniel - I know i just really need to make things right i have to tell her something it's really important

Justin -alright fine well try but don't get your hopes up. 

Daniel - Thanks byee

 we hang up andrealize we are alomst at the airport. Daniel better hurry his ass up.

Destiny's P.O.V

Once we get to the airport we all jump out of the car and get me checked in. after i a checked in we all just hangout for a bit get a coffe and something small to eat and soon illl be boarding

My plane leaves at 10 put i have to get through secruity so i need to leave at 8 which is in like 5 minutesso i have to start saying bye..... again

i said bye to the girls first and that was full of tears then i went o the guys and that was also really hard to do. then i went o my brrothers and i didn't want to leave when i am gone i am going to miss them so much. once i got to my mom and dad that was it i was crying even harder then before. i say one final good bye and head through the gates. 

I am now sitting in the plane and for some reason i am really sad that Daniel didn't come. I mean i just thougt at the back of my mid that he was gonna show to say byee but i guess he really didn't love me afterall. i still love him though.

Justins P.O.V

As Destiny goes into the gates Daniel is still not here yet. just as we no longer see her i feel a tap on my shoulder. the one and only Daniel skye. 

" where is she ?" 

" Gone she is through the gates already" 

" WHAT ? "

 " ya sorry bro" and we all walk off 

he really messed up this time and now its too late 

Daniel's P.O.V

SHITT 

i love you Des 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey guys it has taken me so long to write this chapter it's not even funny! 

let me know what you think of the book so far.

LIKE AND COMMENT 

******* GUYS WHO HAS THEJUSTIN BIEBER ALBUM***** OHH MY LIFE IT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER LISTEND TO. I WAS LISTENING TO IT WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTRER <3<3<3 

byeee love you guys