Chapter 20- leave

DANIEL'S P.O.V

All day Destiny and Jacob was on my mind. I really want and need to get Destiny to be mine soon. And I have a perfect way to ask her.

But..... ( of course there always has to be a but ) jacob will stop at nothing to get Destiny's heart back. I mean I don't blame him if i did something that stupied I would do anything I can to get her back especially someone as beautiful and special as Destiny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's finally the end of the day. I have an idea to make sure that jacob is out of Destiny's life. And make sure he doesn't mess up my chances with Destiny.

I called my brother To come and pick me up so I can......
He drops me off at home first then I am gonna walk over to his house. He doesn't live to far so it won't be that far of a walk.

When we pull up to my house I am shocked at who I see.
Jacob.
I get out of the car while brother goes to pick up my 3 younger siblings jojo,jj and Rebecca Becca for short.
" Hey , you what are you doing at my house.? " I said kinda harshly.

" I wanna tell you something"

" You have nothing to say to me and I have nothing to say to you "

" Listen here pretty boy you need to leave MY Destiny alone. "

" YOUR Destiny really becuase the last time I check you cheated on her. And she wants ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with you. "

" AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ? "

" BECAUSE SHE HAS MOVED ON OKAY ? SHE HAS BEEN ON A DATE WITH A BETTER GUY THAN YOU WILL EVER BE. ALSO SHE FRIKING SAID IT ONE MILLION TIMES. SHE'S OVER YOU MOVE ON !!!"

"NO "

" NO really okay let me break this down for you. Leave her alone or else I will personally beat the living shit out of you. Do you understand? "

He didn't answer he just walked away.
Ya that's tight walk away by a little wuss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SORRY SHORT LOL ☺️mm

GUYS LOVESICK IS OUT GO CHECK IT OUT IT IS HONESTLY THE CUTEST THE SONG EVER.