Chapter 27- Wow

I OWE A HUGEEEEEE APOLOGY TO ALL OF MY AMAZING READERS. I AM SO SORRYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 2 MONTHS MY IPOD BROKE AND IS STILL NOT WORKING AND THAT WAS THE END OF JUNE AND IT WASNT LETTING ME SIGN IN ON MY LAPTOP.THEN FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF JULY I WAS IN ITALY ON VACATION , AND I JUST GOT BACK LASTNIGHT, JUST NOW IT LET ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD SO I AM UPDATING THIS WHOLE MONTH AND HOPFULLY I WILL HAVE UP TO CHAPTER 30 OR 35 UPDATED , PERFECTLYSPELLED AND EVERYTHING LIKE THAT, ONCE AGAIN SO SORRY LUV YOU ALL !!! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk in and I heard a bunch of noise coming from the kitchen,im guessing thats where everyone is. I follow Daniel into the kitchen, nervous as hell i might add.

" ohhh finally prince Daniel has arrived. It took you long enough im starving let's eat!! " Robert his older brother says and takes a seat waiting to eat. Daniels mom , Esther , comes up to me and hugs me " it's good to see you again how've you been "

" im okay , how've you been ?" "uhhh..... great. umm i have to go check on dinner ill be back" " oh okay need any help? " "No im fine sweety "

i walk over to daniel who is talking to a little boy and what i assume are his parents

" Hi " i say

" Hi, im Amanda this is my husband Joe and this is our 3 year old joshua. "

" nice to meet you, i'm Destiny"

" are you one of Daniels freinds?" Joe asks

" No she's my girlfreind " daniel says wrapping his ar around my waist.

" oh im sorry i didn't know "

" No it's fine don't worry "

Daniel bends down to the little boy's level and put his ear to the boy's mouth. I guess he's telling him a secret. after a coukple seconds a smile spraeds across Daniels face. propbably the perfectest ( i know it's not a word but whatever it just fits) smile i have ever seen in my life. Daniel then says aloud (not whispering to him) " I know " and gets up while the little boy runs into the living room. he takes my hand in his and leads me to his grandparents.

" Oh my Daniel who is this beautiful young lady you have here? hi sweety i'm Daniels grandma ( i am saying grandma becuase i can find his heiritage , if you know please comment or private message me thanks) sofia and this is my husband james." They were both very cute old people they were probably around 70-80 years old. I found it very cute how they were still together at that age and how they don't look like they are always annoyed at eachother. I wanna have that when im their age it would be nice.

" Hi, Im Destiny, Daniels girlfreind"

" Oh well you look very cute together. You two remind me of james and I as teenagers."

we talked a little more about me and my family and she realized something i havent realized in all the years we've been freinds. His family has 7 people , 4 boys and 1 girl my family has 7 people 4 boys and 1 girl. I dont know how we both never realized that.

After them we went to go meet his other aunt's and uncle's. There is Liam and Emma they have two kids jayden and Gabriella. Then their is Maison and Mia they have three kids ellie, Kaitlyn and Michael. lastly their is Jordan and skyler they have one little 3 month baby named Tristan ( boy ).

After we said Hi to everyone i went in to the living room becuasei haven't seen JJ( 14) , Jojo ( 11) and Becca(7). when i walk in JJ and Jojo are sitting on the couch watching some some show while their becca and thier cousins are playing. i plop down on the couch next to JJ not really caring what i do infront of them. I've known them forever. " whats up ma homies "