chapter 28 - New Years Eve!!!!!

DESTINY'S P.O.V.

            It's new years eve today and honestly i am the most happiest person in the world. I don't think i have ever been so happy to have the new year starting in less then 24 hours. This year just like many of our past years, my whole family is gonna come over tonight for dinner then at 12 ( midnight 2015 ) we scream HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!!! and have champagne. Then no one goes home untill like 3- 5 AM. good times.

It's about 9:15 AM and i woke up at around 8:30 to a text from Daniel. 

D<3 - Good morning babe i have a suprise for you !! <3

Me - Morning what's the suprise ? 

D<3 - It wouldn't be a suprise if i told you now would it ? <3 ;) 

D<3 - Don't worry you'll love it ! just be ready at 4:00 when i pick you up. :) 

Me - Okay but.... what do i wear ? 

D<3 - Something 

Me - WOW that was big help. You should be a fashion designer.

D<3 - I know i am very helpfull and i am just too fabulas to be a fashion designer. 

Me - But serriosly ... What do i wear ?

D<3 - A pair of pants and a nice top and combtrable shoes. NO HEELS !!!

Me - Okay thanks babe. later <3

D<3 -Bye babe see you  at 4 <3<3

I exit off of the message app and plug my phone in to charge it's at 5 % :0 :0 then i go downstairs get some breakfast and help my Mom make some stuff for tonight. We finish at around 2:00 PM so i quickly set up the table for later and went up stairs to pick an outfit.

After 20 minutes of choosing random clothes and putting them togther i decided on a pair of black pantie hoes a pretty floral skirt and a light white sweater and a pair of black converse.( ik in the picture it has heels but he said no heels sooo....)I quicly got into the shower to make me smell all yummy and stuff. Then i  dryed my hair decidding to leave it natural ( straight ). I decided to be a little frisky tonight so i put a little extra makeup on. I put mascara as normal, but this time i put on some nude lipstick and i also put on black lquid eyeliner.

By the time  finish it's 3:50 pm so i take one last look at myself in the mirror , grab mypurse with my lipstick and phone then headed downstairs.

" Hey mom, oh my gosh i am so sorry i forgot to ask you Daniel is taking me out tonight i hope thats okay ? "

" Ya i know don't worry " 

"How do you  know ? "

" I talked to Esther and she was telling me about where your going tonight" 

" Oh you know. Can you tell me becuase i don't even know " 

" No i can't tell you it's a suprise."

" Bu.." i was inturupted by the doorbell i quickly say good bye to my mom and answer the door. Daniel was werainga pair of dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt that just looks gorgeuos and shows off his abbs.

"Hey you .... wow you look beuatiful " Daniel says kind of suttering and pulls me into a hug

" Hey , thank you you look very nice too " i say pulling out of the hug

We walk hand in hand to the car, he opens the passengers door first and let's me go in first and sit down then closes the door.

DANIEL'S P.O.V.

I pick her up and she just looks absoulutly beuatiful. i can't believe i can call her mine. Not jacobs and not Ryder's.  Mine.

After i shut the car door to the passengers seat i went to the drivers seat and started driving.

" Soo know can you tell me where we are going now  ? " she says 

" Hmmmmm ....... No " 

"Why?"

" Cuase it's a suprise and trust me you will love it i promise this will be an amazing night."

" Okay " 

The rest of the ride we were talking about nonescence. We were both laughing so hard it was hard to breath. but her laugh is so cute so i keep on trying to make her laugh.

It is a long drive that's why i picked her up so early. About 1 hour into the drive she dozes off to sleep whill i am still driving for another 45 minutes.yayyy :(

( this part might not make sense becuase i don't think one happend there but just play along)

" Destiny , wake up we are here"i say shaking her shoulders lightly we are at this diner about 20 minutes away from the show. and becuase i am starving we need to go in and eat but we only have 1 hour before they start allowing people in so we need to hurry up.

" Huhh , what do you want ?"

"Well hello we are at the diner where we are eating so are you hungary ?"

" Yes i forgot to eat lunch "

" Where you too exited for tonight ?"

" Ya , sure let's go with that " she says letting a little giggle out at the end. 

She unbuckles her seatbelt and get's out of the car. I grab her hand and walk in to the diner, ready to eat and i am even more ready for the night ahead of us.

We order and eat within about 45 minutes. Good service. we get back in the car and started driving. A little while later we arrive and she finally gets the hint on where we are going 

" WE'RE GOING TO THE NEW YEARS EVE SHOW !!! "

" ya "

" OH MY GOSH !! are you seriuos ?"

" Yes im serious! c'mon let's go if you wanna get a good spot "

we run ( yes run she was very exited, i love it ) into the line witch is suprisingly short and we get in right away . We make our way to the front.We were about 3 rows to the front and she was still so extetic it was adourable.

As the night went on performes came out more and more and it got closer and closer to midnight. I am accually not sad that this year is coming to an end becuase this time i can start the new year with Destiny, not as 'just a freind ' but as my girlfreind.

it's 11:58 pm and the performers have stoped and we are gonna start counting down in a minute or so. 

" Are you having fun ? " i ask Destiny she nods her head to say yes . she has the biggest smile on her face, i can tell she had fun and is exited for 2015. I pull her into a hug and she obviuosly hugs me back.

" you know im really happy that we are together"she says and honesly that made me smile like a mad man.

everyone starts counting down.

10.9.8.7.6.5.4...

"hey destiny" she looks up at me 

everyone say's one and i push our lips togther. At first she was in shock but then started kissing back.After what seems like for ever we pull away 

" me to " i say 

" happy new years " she say's. I smile and pull her into me embracing her in a hug.

This night has been perfect.

DESTIY'S P.O.V.

Perfect is all i have to say

WHATS UP PEOPLE? I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ON THURSDAY I WAS SO BUSY BUT I FINALLY GOT TIME TODAY SO HERE YA GO. AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THERE FIRST KISS

LATER LUV YOU ALL <3<3