6: A calm talk with STARSCREAM!?

It's been a week since being in the warship, Jackie's healed but isn't cleared yet, which he hates.

"You have to help me with this." I say to Jackie.

"Help you with what?" He asks.

"Destroying Knockout 's paint." I reply with an evil grin.

"Do you want to die?" He asks me.

"Well no. I like living but if I die I'd prefer to die by the hands of an autobot or decepticon." I say.

"Your one fragged up girl." He mumbles as I lean back and place my hands on this shoulder plate, I'm sitting on his shoulder.

"No, I'm not, your just a fragging scrapped piece of slag." I retort. He then grabs my hoodie and holds me out in front of him. I look at the ground, it's a long way down. "NO! ITS GOING TO BREAK! IM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS!" I scream.

"Shut her up she's breaking my audio receptors." Smokescreen groans.

"And my ears." Phebe adds, siting on her own guardians shoulder.

"Who knew Emma could scream that loud?" Jasmine says sitting near Ultra Magnus says.

"I defiantly didn't." Ebony replies.

"I'm going to die and all you care about it your fragging ears! PUT ME DOWN!" I scream at Jackie.

"Wheeljack drop the human down." Ultra Magnus says.

"Okay." He drops me as I scream but he grabs me two metres above ground as he puts me down and I go on my knees.

"Your an asshole." I mutter then look at Ultra Magnus "Thanks." Who knew Magnus was okay, ish. His still no fun.

He just shrugs and I point to Jackie "I will get you back one way or another."

"That a threat?" He challenges as he smirks down at me.

"No a promise."

|||||

Okay how to prank him. I have no ideas whatsoever. Ha! I know! My iPhone. I still have Wattpad on there and I'll be able to find something. I pull it out and write the password as I go on the app.

Still works. All of the stories I'm reading are on there. I look through them and I find a few.

(@CharTonk Thank You for letting me use this idea! Read her story called '15 Ways to Piss Off The Autobots and Decepticons in Transformers Prime' it's great and worth reading)

I'm gonna paint his warship pink, but where the frag is it? "What ya readin?" Smokescreen asks while reading over my shoulder.

"15 ways to piss off the autobots and decepticons of transformers prime." I reply "where's Jackie's warship?" I ask.

"I can't tell you that." He replies.

"Please." I pout "I'll get Phebe to hate you forever." I say.

"You can't do that."

"One I can and two I'll also show everyone when Knockout gets you stuck in the wall."

"That haven't happened."

"It will." I reply cheerfully.

He gives me a stern look "don't."

"Help me paint Wheeljack's warship pink and I won't."

"This is blackmail."

"Precisely."

He narrows his eyes at me "fine when?"