17 | The Cat Holding a Dildo

"Hey, can I get this cat, pleeaaasee?" Toga questions, a mask over her face and wearing a grey sweatshirt over her blonde hair. Shinsou was wearing a similar getup but with sunglasses over his tired violet eyes. It's been a month now and the LOV has been quiet, mostly doing small crimes and among so other weird ass shit.

Like robbing a candy store.

"Bitch, you want a cat that's basically holding a dildo? Nuh uh, no wonder Giri asked me to go with your misguided soul." Shinsou said, putting the dildo holding cat plushy on the shelf.

"Next store, we're supposed to be getting clothes remember? Since that dumb bitch Dabi burnt it all after Hawks dared him to." Shinsou said, dragging her out of the place. The two were at the mall, the place incredibly busy since it was a Saturday.

"Finee, Mama Giri said to get four of everything."

"I know, we have four shirts, two pants, and four skirts." Shinsou says, referring to the bags he was holding.

"Do you want to get dresses or not?" Toga quickly shakes her head and skips into the next store.

"I don't like dresses, they never have pockets and it's so fucked up." She whines and Shinsou nods in agreement.

"Alright, hurry up cuz I'm fucking hungry."

-

The two sat down at the food court, bags filled with clothes for the blonde girl near them as both take their masks off to eat.

"Ugh, Dabi won't shut up about Hawks so I'm screenshotting every text he's gushing about him so I can use it for blackmail." Shinsou says, scrolling through his phone.

"Oh my god, I know right? Like bitch we get it, you have a perfect fucking relationship while we're here fucking depressed." Toga rolls her eyes, aggressively stabbing her food. The girl definitely missed Mina.

"Mhm, but it's good i guess since we can blackmail him now and he would probably listen to us-" Toga giggled and nodded, seemingly to calm down.

After they finish their food they both get up, Toga's hoodsliding down slightly to reveal her face.

"Let's get going before Giri yells at u-"

"Toga? S-Shinsou?" The tired villain froze at the familiar voice and looked up to see Monoma, and the rest of class 1-A behind him, eyes wide. The class decided to go to the mall to get a few things and Mina practically dragged Monoma there with her.

Shinsou noticed he looked in pain, eye bags under his eyes and a bruise slightly showing from under the collar of his shirt.

The violet eyed boy tried to speak up, obviously stunned. "I-"

"VILLAINS!" A bystander shrieked at the sight of the two LOV members, knowing the two from the news.

That's when everyone kicked into action, the class of rising heroes quickly began a chase, Monoma still stunned as Mina pulls him back.

"FUCK! LET'S GO TOSHI!" Toga screams, pulling out her phone and texting Giri as she ran. The two villains were much faster than the heroes but since they were carrying multiple bags of clothing their speed decreased a bit.

A purple portal appeared a few feet's away them and Dabi stepped out, his fire already out and ready.

"Hurry up!" He shouts, shooting a line of fire towards dark shadow since she tried to cut the group off from the portal. Just as the two go close the arsonist quickly lit a line of fire, separating the heroes from the group of villains. The teens quickly jumped into the portal and it closed behind them after Dabi entered.

Toga and Shinsou lay on the hardwood floor, obviously dazed.

After a bit the purple haired stood up, weakly telling the villains that he was going to take a nap, his mind running rampant as Monoma's tired face replayed in his head over and over again.

-

When the class wasn't able to catch the villains the police were called to take their statements, questioning Monoma and the others for a few hours before they were good to go back to the dorms.

The blonde thought that Shinsou looked good, if not better than the last time he saw him and it made his stomach clench. He was glad that he was doing well but it still hurt to think that he moved on so quickly.

"Hey Monoma? I brought you food, I'll leave it here in case you get hungry." Pony's muffled voice says on the other side of his dorm door. The ocean blue eyed boy mumbled a thank you as he laid in his bed.

He missed him.

~
And that's the last chapter in the first book!
The next book will come out either today or tomorrow, depends when I make the actual chapter for the sequel lol.
Also I was aiming for Toga to be with Mina but now I have some other ideas that might change that✌️

The sequel is called 'I Still Hate it Here' and it shows a big ass time skip to when Monoma is a hero
I'll post when the book is out

I just realized that this will be the first time I'm making a sequel-