03 - Fuck This Shit I'm Out

(Yes, I named the chapter after the video above xD)
The last thing Shinsou remembers is a painful pinch on his neck and the ground coming closer to his face. Or was it the other way around? he doesn't really remember, but when he woke up he was in a concrete room with a mirror on the wall in front of him and he realized he was in an interrogation room. Shinsou rolled his eyes.

He wondered if he'll see the league in prison, he imagine he would, maybe not Toga if they're sent to an all male prison. They think that will stop the prisoners from having sex?

Shinsou laughs at the thought and the door opens to reveal the underground hero, Eraserhead. The tired man walked over and sat down on the opposite side of the table.

The two had a staring contest of sorts before the tired pro just sighed.

"Listen here kid, you and your league or whatever have been selected to be in the program to reform villains."

"..." Shinsou just stared at the hero before he started to cackle.

"Oh hell no, there's no way that I would agree to that, not even Shigaraki would do that and he lets us call him Handjob!" Shinsou laughs and snorts when he tries to hold back his laugh. Eraserhead just stared at the male with a blank face. He sighed before he pulled out a tape recorder and started to play Shigaraki's agreement to cooperate.

Shinsou's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. The purple haired boy growled with frustration.

"God damnit fine, whatever." He glared at the hero but he easily brushed it off.

"Good, you will be sent to UA today and the time you spent there will be in therapy and participating with the class activities and studies, you will be rooming with one of the 1-a students, if you have some sort of conflict with your roommate then come to me and we'll switch you out to a different room and so on." Shinsou nodded with a blank face.

"Now I have a question, why did you become a villain?" Shinsou tsked, the hero asked a very loaded question filled with trauma.

"Society only cares to save the ones with flashy quirks, not the ones with villainous quirks." Shinsou decided that was a good enough answer to not dwell in his past.

~

Shinsou was shoved into the back of the car after he was fitted into a UA hero course uniform and he turned to see the others in the league wearing the uniform as well.

"Whoa what the fuck happened to you?" Shinsou's eyes widened as he sees Shigaraki with many bruises and cuts. Shigaraki sighed.

"Some heroes got pretty pissy that I made one of their buddies an amputee." The injured male shrugged and Shinsou rolled his eyes.

"Those fucking pricks." Shinsou spat and all of them nodded.

"Well at least I get to see Izu! Oh and maybe that pretty girl that I stole blood from!" Toga giggles and Dabi rolled his eyes.

"They won't let you do anything to them Stabby so don't hope for much." Spinner sighs and Toga pouts.

"Yeah, and it's not like we could use our quirks either, didn't you notice the anklets they put on us?" Toga deflated even more.

"This stinks like shit!"

The ride went on quietly, none of the league members felt very talkative during their situation and plus they didn't want the driver to purposely slam the car into a wall and kill all of them.

Yes as you can tell, they all had an optimistic view of the world.

~

The villains were led in by Eraserhead, Present Mic, and Midnight, along with the principal so they could tell the class 1-A students about what was happening.

Shinsou sighed as he was led inside with everyone else and immediately saw the students frightened expressions.

"W-What, Mr. Aizawa why are they here?!"

"Oh my god, is principal Nezu insane!?"

"What a mad banquet of darkness..."

Shinsou quickly turned around ready to nope the fuck out of there only for Shigaraki to grab his shoulder, lifting his pinky on instinct.

"If we have to be here than so do you." Shinsou groaned before turning back around and continued walking with the group until they stopped in front of the students.

"Hello class 1-A, since you are apart of the hero course and I've decided that it would be best in the future for these soon to be ex-villains to live in the dorms with you, I know you all have an extremely rough past with eachother but if some of you would volunteer to share your rooms with them it would be greatly appreciated, if not we will assign them to you." Nezu explained and the students all whispered with eachother before a few raised their hands.

"Ah, I-i could take the blonde Principal Nezu." Nezu nodded at Mina with a smile.

"Sir, I could take Dabi, if that is okay with you sir." Tokoyami offered.

"Thank you very much Tokoyami, since no one else raised their hands I'll let the others decide who they would like to go with." Nezu looked at Shinsou, Shigaraki, Spinner, and Twice.

"I'll go with the spiky redhead, he seems nice! I could pummel him before he even figured it out!" The red head, Kirishima looked kind of worried but he decided he wouldn't mind giving it a try.

"Okay, Shigaraki what about you?" Shigaraki shrugged, deciding he didn't want to talk at the moment.

"Alright.. what about Ojiro?" The males eyes widened, he didn't want to defy the principal but he also didn't want to be stuck with THE Shigaraki.

In the end he just nodded, deciding that his Principal was the scariest one out of the two.

"Alrighty, next Spinner, do you want to choose a student?" Nezu asked and Spinner shrugged before pointing at Iida.

"I guess I could go with glasses." Little did he know, he would regret that.

"Okay and lastly, Shinsou, anyone you would like to bunk with?"

Shinsou was about to say that he didn't give a shit but someone interrupted him.

"Uhm Nezu, are you sure that he's apart of the League of Villains?" A small boy with what Shinsou could only describe as grapes on his head. Shinsou sneered at him, of course he was there, he just wasn't caught because he always made the people he brainwashed forget him.

"You're damn right Toshi's apart of the league, he's been at all the attacks! He's just really good at his job!" Toga shouted, glaring at the boy who immediately shut his mouth. Shinsou sighed and pat Toga on the back.

"It's alright, every encounter we had I made sure they didn't remember, not even little Bakugou knows I was there when he was kidnapped." Shinsou grinned at how homicidal the blonde looked as his friends held him back.

"Okay then... How about Koda, are you alright with that?" The shy boy immediately nods, hating the attention he's getting at the moment. Nezu clasped his paws together.

"Well then it's settled! Please help them settle in!" Nezu smiles and leaves with Midnight, the two still needed to talk to the other teachers about what had happened.

Shinsou sighed and the students who had to room with the villains walked up to them.

~
Oh shit, guys when I was making this I choked on a tamale?? Never eat tamales without supervision guys, or at least have some gaytorade nearby xD (yes i meant GAYtorade, don't at me -w-)
This was also probably made poorly so yeah, guys I almost forgot Spinner got caught, I was so mad at myself >:(
Also, one more thing...
My brother looks like 12 yr old Eren Jaeger and I CANNOT get it out of my head?? Like send help .-.

What's your favorite vine?

Mines the video below xD