Swimming incident part 1

Avery's swimsuit👆

I changed into my blue swimming bodice and already saw Ziri waiting for me. We wet ourselves then suddenly Ziri jacked me and before I could react he  jumped into the swimming pool making a big splash.

"What was that for" I screamed as I swam up to the surface

"Nothing serious; I just needed to see the look on your face after all this and its priceless" he said as he was laughing

"Oh and I made someone record it so I could make you mad and get Mia a little jealous" he continued with a grin on his face

"I just don't blame you. We both know how Mia is and I don't plan on dying young I still have a life to live" I laughed

"Avy Dims is talking" he teased

"Whatever let's see the first one to get to the other side of the pool" I said

"Okay, on your mark, get set-" I sped up before he could finish his countdown

"Why are you women like this" he said as he swam after me

I don't know how he did it but he reached the other side 4 Seconds before I did.

"You cheated" I sulked

"Says the person that sped off before I could say Go" he rolled his eyes

"And so?" I laughed

We played around like little children playing all sorts of water games and we were joined by some persons as we played Marco polo.

"Do you remember when Sara, Ayden, you and I played these games as teens?" He asked

"Why won't I? You and Ayden always competed for first place and it wasn't fair because I didn't get to win every time" I sulked

"At least we can agree I'm better at swimming than you are. Well your swimming skills have improved; Thank God Panama trained
you better" he joked

"I don't blame you" I said as I splashed water at him

We were discussing while playing in the pool area when we saw some persons moving towards the pool area; I recognized one of them and became speechless all of a sudden.

"Avy Dims what's up?" Ziri asked confused

I pointed towards the figure's direction

"What on earth is that guy doing here? Do you want to leave?" He asked concerned

"No, its okay besides we're adults not some spoilt set of teens and the pool is wide so there's no problem.

To kill the tension I splashed  water at him and screamed 'Polo' as I quickly swam to the other side of the pool. He chased after me and continued our play till someone shouted "Who wants to  play water volley!!".

I.B's POV

What on earth is his car doing at her house? And is that a brand new car? I've never seen Avery with a car of her own so I was confused. Did he buy it for her? I know its been so many years but that insecurity kills me. Several questions going through my mind. Are they really dating? How she's currently doing and others I shouldn't be thinking of.

I was just taking a drive around the estate and I decided to pass her street. I continued my drive but something made me go thorugh that road again and this time I saw both of them entering his car.

Out of curiosity I followed them and they went to the swimming pool area in the Estate.

I suddenly called my friends "Guy, make we go flex small; meet me here at the estate and being those trunks I left at your house"

"…..........."

"Yes you can bring them the more the merrier"

I called them as an excuse to know what she and Ziri had been up to.

When I was done with the call I saw Avery walking out of the changing room and she was so different but in a sexy way.

Her physical featurws had developed and from the way she walked I knew she had change completely from the timid girl in secondary school.

Her brown skin became lighter and it was caramel. Her hips were wider and more curvy, she looked like she lost some weight and was a little taller. She had slim K legs like a model's and she still had small feet. She had broad shoulders and her shape could be compared to an hour glass except her waist was a little big but she still had a flat tummy. She looked gorgeous in the blue bodice she wore that exposed her back and chest. She let her long  braids fall as she cat walked towards Ziri. The thought of she being intimate with Ziri was killing me and I knew I couldn't do anything about it so all I needed at the moment was to get on her good side.

I saw them smiling at each other then I became jealous when he grabbed her and jumped into the pool. I didn't see them kiss or do anything intimate; I wasn't close to them so I wasn't sure.

Suddenly my phone rang "Guy we're already at the Estate"

"Great, I'm in a Black Toyota Avalon car close to the pool".

"Great now open you car"

"Before I could reply I saw him knocking at the window and brought two of our friends along.

I opened the door

"Take, I'm surprised I didn't misplace it" he said as he threw my shorts at me

"My luck" I said sarcastically

"Let's change in here" I said

"We already wore ours so you can just change yours and wear your shirt"

"Okay" I said

When I took off my jeans they all burst into laughter

"What were you doing here all by yourself" Dave asked looking at my erection.

"None of your business; can't you give me privacy" I said

"Alright" he laughed as he turned and continued teasing me

"I'm done let's go"

I drove to the place and parked the car

We all got down, removed our clothes then dropped them at one of the tables. When we walked towards the pool I saw Avery and Ziri chatting and I just wanted myself.

"I.B you need to go calm down before the poor material shreds" Dave teased again

I realized that Avery had seen my figure and looked speechless all of a sudden. I decided go not tilt my head towards her direction so she wouldn't know I noticed her; in school she was short sighted so I wasn't sure of her current condition at the moment.

I stayed at one of the tables till I calmed down before I finally went to swim.

They were playing like children in the pool and my jealousy was getting the best of me. I was about to disrupt them when someone shouted " Who wants to play Water Volley!!"
..............................................................................................................................

Hey guys I won't be able to update for some days I have upcoming exams plus school is resuming so this is the last update for now

Please be patient and I'll update anytime I'm free and please do not forget to vote share and comment
Love you💖💖💖
#Arietoks