Intro

Gosh, like seriously, of all times to start you just had to stop me when I'm on the verge of losing my mums patience if I don't make it in time for Daddy's birthday.

I am Avery Ihedimma Uduike. I am 23 years old; I am currently the youngest medical practitioner in my family and the first child of the famous Uduike family.

It may seem like I'm bragging but unfortunately I don't like to be identified as The Uduike's child; I just want to be famous because of my efforts and hard work. Life hasn't been easy since I was in SS2 but I've been able to strive.

I am currently living on my own without any support from my parents because of some issues. I don't really have time for relationships at the moment due to some past incidences and I'm happy because it's over; that's a topic for another day.

I am currently stuck in traffic in the Hyundai Elaborate my parents help me get; they didn't actually buy it for me so I'm currently paying for it and I currently have the cake my mum asked me to get for her over 30 minutes ago and it's almost 5:00p.m and my Dad would soon be home from work for his surprise birthday which would soon be ruined if I don't get there on time. Luckily traffic calms down and I get home narrowly escaping my mother's trouble.

My two brothers Ayden and Axel are both back from school. Ayden is currently studying software engineering in California; He is currently in his final year but came back for Daddy's birthday. Axel is going to an expensive boarding school in Lagos; he's currently having extension classes for his upcoming external exams but came back for Daddy's birthday. Barr. Mrs Aduku (my mum), the famous owner of A. U law Firm decided to invite family and a few friends for his birthday;meaning I was going to have a little fun because I haven't seen my cousins in years.

As my Dad stepped in, a loud chorus of 'Happy birthday Sir' was said in unison. The look on his face was priceless, filled with happiness, confusion and tiredness at the same time. My mum hugged him happily. #cutecouplecaptures# were taken. The party was nice, lots of small chops and good were served then the cake was cut. It was a happy moment for my parents. I got to see Engr. Alexander Ifeanyi Uduike smile genuinely again. After helping to clean up the hall, I went upstairs to my room to freshen up and sleep. I had enough sugar in my system. I had an evening flight to Abuja the next day so I needed a lot of rest. My Car would be shipped to my residence so I wasn't worried about it. I decided to pack my things the next day and slept off.

I woke up to a headache from yesterday's event. I had my bath and wore a T-shirt and shorts. I packed up my things and brought out a pair of Black jeans, a white top, flats and a jacket; It was going to be a cold flight. I came downstairs for breakfast just for me to get bumped into by Axel; I can't imagine how much he's grown he's just 16 but looks like a grown man. (in a handsome way) I think he's 6'1 and I'm still 5'10. I'm not surprised anyways; he grew taller than I was when he was only 14. As for Ayden, he took time but he's currently 6'3. Gay what do these guys eat? I had some leftover chops from yesterday as breakfast, ran some errands for my mum before she came home. She's dropping me off at the airport and she has a tight schedule so I don't have a problem with that. It's 4:00p.m, already dresses up and ready to leave Port Harcourt and go back to Abuja. I was happy going back at the same time I wasn't because of my past.........................