♛ Chapter III ♛

"Your Majesty " 

"Your Majesty " 

Jimin said standing up when he saw Taehyung walking down stairs.

"Are we leaving?" Jungkook asked, surprised to see Taehyung back quickly.

"There is a wall at the end of the hallway " Taehyung answered as the three boys smiled at him.

"My apologies, It's the third door down the hallway" Hoseok quickly responded as Taehyung excused himself.

Taehyung stood in front of the door, hesitated to knock, it was his first time at her house , he didn't imagine he'd be in her room as well.

He knocked on the door and stood there until he heard her voice, He reached for the knob and opened it. He stood there watching with her back to him as she searched through her drawer for something.

"Oppa , I can't find my matching underwear set  anywhere, that cleaning lady of yours , she's stealing m-" 

Yumi swallowed the rest of her words when she turned around and found Taehyung standing in the middle of her bedroom staring at her.

She was only wearing her oversized t-shirt and slippers , She stood up straight, pushing her shirt down a bit.

"Your Majesty " She greeted bowing at him, as he took of his hat.

"Your bodyguards knows your matching underwear set " Taehyung said, looking her up and down.

She blushed, leaning backwards closing the drawer behind her before she looked up at him.

"You mean Hoseok ?" She asked, wanting to slap herself at the stupid question.

"Yes , Your oppa " Taehyung said , the words falling out from his mouth with tension.

Yumi bit her lip as she stared at Taehyung, who was eating her with his gaze, she just wanted to ran to him arms and kiss him but they weren't at that level of comfort in their relationship yet.

Besides gently holding hands and stolen secretive kisses from now and then , they never did or tried anything,the time wasn't in their side.

"Um..he...He's my half-brother " She answered, looking at Taehyung surprised face and she smiled.

"You did a whole background check on me yet you don't know my brother ?"

"It wasn't my intention to know about your brother when I did a background check on you " Taehyung answered as she smiled, walking closer to him.

"What was your intention ?" She asked as Taehyung smiled, reaching for her face.

"To know if there was a man in your life " He answered , brushing his fingers against her cheek.

Yumi sighed, closing her eyes at him touch, it always amazed her how his touch was so warm and soft than the posture and imagine he give. Not in a million years could she thing That the King would be this gently and soft, specifically that he was always so quick witted and intelligent and very mysterious, exactly like an heir should be.