"Where is the switch button?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook looked at him ,confused

"Huh ?"

"The switch button that you have , so I could switch you from my guard to my friend," Taehyung said, making Jungkook smile.

"I'm still on duty , Your Majesty" Jungkook answered.

"Right , so you don't want the wine ?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook cleared his throat and reached for the cup.

"It's good " Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"I'll give you three bottles if you helped me,"

Taehyung proposed as Jungkook looked at him after taking another sip. Knowing that Jungkook was a wine lover , Taehyung was sure he won't turn down the opportunity of trying the royal wine. 

"I asked what you want earlier," Jungkook remarked.

"I didn't want anything earlier," Taehyung answered as him and Jungkook stared at each other.

"What'd you need help with?" Jungkook asked.

"Sneaking out from the Palace," Taehyung said and Jungkook stared at him.

"You know we can't do that " Jungkook answered and Taehyung leaned over his chair.

"Yes , we can , just like the old days , I can't do it by myself," Taehyung explained.

"Yeah , but you're a king now " Jungkook remarked, looking at Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"I'm off duty at night as well " he answered and Jungkook smiled.

"If Jomi caught us we're dead, " Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"You're dead , I'm The King " He answered as Jungkook arched an eyebrow at him.

"Of course we won't get caught, we never did " Taehyung exclaimed, chuckling at Jungkook's expression.

"Meet you at the usual place ?," Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung smiled as he stood up and walked out from the dining room followed by Jungkook. His secretary told him his schedule before He dismissed her.

He glanced at the clock before he stood up and walked to his room,meeting with Jomi, The head of servants in the palace.

"Your Majesty" She greeted and he smiled at her. " I hope you enjoyed your meal"

"It was very delicious thank you" Taehyung replied as she smiled at him.

"Then have a good night" she said and he smiled.

She was like a mother figure for him, she took care of him since he was a child , exactly like she used to take care of his late father. He always admired her dedication and loyalty to the royal family as she taught him everything he knew.

"Good night to you as well" he said as he walked to his bedroom and closed the door.

He walked to his closest and took out black pants and black hoodie. He changed his clothes quickly and wore his hat before he sneaked out from the balcony.

He was used to sneak out from the palace since he was young, it was always fun and exciting but now somehow it was more thrilling and more epic than it was.specifically that he was a king now and not a prince.

The King sneaking out from the palace at night. What a great headline. Jomi would definitely kill him with no doubts. 

"You're late " Jungkook said when he saw Taehyung coming.