Today seems like a nice to go out and since is a little too early to keep drinking she will just do that instead.

Paris went out of her house and drove her bike knowing exactly where she was heading to. She does not drive her cars much unless she goes out at night to a party or clubbing, other than that she enjoys riding on her bicycle around town.

Some people greeted her as she rode by— despite living her for a year she's yet to be able to sometimes understand the accent as dumb as she sounds. She is not very good with languages the only reason she know french is because she was born in the country — her dad being from France and her mom from America, so she learned both languages while growing up. That was one of the reasons of why she had chosen Scotland. That and who would imagine that out of all the places in the world Paris LaRue would be living there, in a small town near Glasgow.

It sounded as if she was hiding but she wasn't. At least that was what she told herself.

Since this is a very touristic town many people know how to speak some english so it's a bit easier. She know the basics of the language and every few words here and there but she doesn't know enough to be able to hold a whole conversation.

Paris soon reached her destination, parked her bike and headed inside the - now familiar - bakery shop. When she entered she was instantly welcomed by the smell of freshly baked bread.

"Not this lassy again." Paris heard a voice say.

"It's nice to see you too Rose." She turned to the old lady in charge of the bakery.

"Alessia!" The elder woman called out and out of the kitchen came out a petite, dyed blonde haired girl with parts of her face slightly covered in flour and some trays on her arms.

"Grandma?" Alessia said and started to speak to her grandma. Paris is not sure what they're talking about since she couldn't hear but she has a feeling that is about her presence.

When they finished talking Rose went to the back leaving Alessia to tend the counter.

"Hello there buttercup." Paris greeted her close friend.

"What's up Paris." She said with her thick accent making itself present.

"Not much, I was bored so I decided to come by and annoy you." Paris leaned on the counter.

She chuckled. "Aye my grandma wasn't fond of that."

For some reason her grandmom hates her.

"I really don't understand why your grandma hates me."

"She doesn't hates you—" Alessia said causing her to raise an eyebrow in disbelief of her words. "She just think that you're... what's the word?"

"Amazing? Gorgeous? A genius? Lovely?"

"Full of yourself."

"I guess that works too, but can you blame me? I'm pretty fucking amazing."

Alessia rolled her eyes.

"You want anything to eat american dream?" She said.

"Now that's a good one. How long did it take you to come up with that?"

She purses her lips in thought. "About a week."

"Nice. Also yes, can you give me one of those you gave me last week?" Paris pointed to the sweets on the counter behind her.

"A tart?"

"Yeah that! Can I have one?"

"Sure, go take a seat I'll bring it to you."

She nodded and sauntered off to an available table.

On her first months here she used to come by almost every day to the small local bakery —there was just something comforting about the place and the bread and sweets are the best she has ever tasted. So with her daily visits Paris came to meet the nice granddaughter of the old lady that owns the bakery. Alessia and her really hit it off and now she's practically her best friend in this place.

"Here you go." Alessia put the sweets in front of her.

"You are the best."

"I know." Alessia shrugged with a smirk and went back behind the counter while she digged up her food.

When she finished it she went back to the counter to talk to Alessia, who was currently attending to a client. Paris stood behind the person waiting for her turn to talk to her friend.

Once the person finally left Paris stepped up and put some cash on the counter — paying for what she just ate. Alessia looked at her with a raised brow and took the money. She always tells her she doesn't need to pay since they're friends but Paris doesn't feel right doing that so she pays for everything she consumes. As she should.

"So..." Paris started.

"So?" Alessia repeated.

"Let's go out clubbing tonight." She suggested but was quickly turned down by her friend.

"No thanks."

Paris groaned. "Come on Al is Friday night!"

"Paris you know I hate clubs."

"But I'll be fun! Maybe you can even finally get laid."

Alessia glared at her for the comment. "I do not need to get laid."

She scoffed. "You sure don't."

"Fuck you."

"No thanks Al, you're not really my type."

"You sure know what every lassy wanna hear you arse." She rolled her eyes.

"Let's go out tonight, please Alessia!" Paris pouted giving her best puppy eyes.

Alessia sighed.

"Only if you promise not to go off with someone and leave me on my own. You know clubs make me uneasy."

"I promise you." Paris put her hand on her heart showing her friend that she meant it.

Alessia rolled her eyes for the second time. "Fine— but now you got to leave me to work before my gran has a fit and bans you from the bakery... again."

"Okay okay... I'll just go and sit over there." She pointed to a table on the corner.

"Paris."

She groaned, "Fine. But I'll come back to take you out for lunch."

"Get going already you dafty." Alessia said with a smile.

"I'll be back!" Paris said as she went out of the shop.

"I know you will." She replied.

-

A/N - So here's the first chapter of the spin off! Hope y'all like it.
Sorry if some of the Scottish slang is lacking, I'm trying my best with it :)