Chapter 10. Make up but don't kiss!

Jisoo POV

I saw it all happen. Four people dancing on stage. In sync, like a group. Two girl, two boys.
IU sunbaenim, Lee Hongchang, Seulgi unnie and Chanjun oppa- Choi Chanjun.
Singing together, like a group of old friends who only met up after years. Dancing together, singing together and having the time of their lives.

"Woahhh." Chae says in amazement.
"Did they come up with the choreo?" Lisa asks staring at the four perform.
"Probably, I mean, two of them do major in dancing." Jennie answers Lisa.
"But didn't only IU sunbaenim and Chanjun oppa perform?" Lisa asks another question.
"Which is why it's more amazing. To have two other artists perform with them means the four of them practised together. This song and the dance. They even split the parts." Chae explains to her same aged friend.
"Heol! That's amazing!" Lisa exclaims.

I heard talking behind us and I saw Itzy with almost the same expressions as these three crackheads.
"My brother is killing it!" Lia says.
"Brother?" Chaeryoung asks with the same confused expression as 2shin.
"Lia and Chanjun oppa are "siblings"." Yeji explains doing the gesture for "siblings"
"I have two older brothers and a younger brother." Lia says.
"I have two sisters." Chaeryoung states. "No brother."
"I already have an older brother." Ryujin also says.
"I have an older sister." Yuna continues the chain.
"Same." And Yeji ends it.
"Look." Ryujin's attention turned to the stage when Chanjun hopped on Hongchang's back whilst singing.

I turn to see JenChaeLisa with the same reaction.
"They must be close friends." Lisa says.
"I already told you. They were friends in America and even modelled together." Chae hits Lisa.
"Unnie, you okay?" Jennie nudges my arm.
"Yeah, why?"
"Nothing." She turns back to the stage. "Just wondering."
They soon finish performing. Chanjun thanks all of them and cries.
"Imma go there." Chae says.
"Don't you dare." Jennie grabs her arm.
"Let him be." I say.
"Okay."

Chanjun POV

My manager dropped me off at my house. I open the door to reveal a fuming Yeonjun.

Will I live?

"Hyung, your late." He says in a low intimidating voice.
"Nope, I'm just on time." I say entering my house and locking the door. I sit down on the couch. "So, what's up?"
"HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE PERFORMING?!?!?! HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WROTE A NEW SONG?!?!?! AND YOU PERFORMED WITH IU SUNBAENIM!!!" He explodes.
"It's a simple word. S-U-P-R-I-S-E Surprise." I answer calmly.
"How come you distanced from Jisoo Noona?" He asks more calmly.
"I asked a stupid question."
"You confessed?!?!?!"
"No. It was a question about Taehyung."
"How dare you?!" He hits me.
"I asked the question before. She wasn't mad about it but she didn't answer. I decided to ask it then."
"Hyung, don't you dare hurt yourself again. You know how much it affects you."
"I won't Yeonjun. I know it's bad for me."
"Roll up your sleeves."
I rolled up my sleeves. "Didn't trust me huh?"
"No scars. Your fine."
"See."
After talking more, we eat dinner and sleep. Simple.

Next morning Chanjun POV

At around 2pm Yeonjun asks me,
"Hyung, what's the food?"
"You hungry?"
"Yeah." He nods cutely.
"I need to go shopping. So you'll have to wait a bit."
"Okay."

I head outside and go to my car. I put music on and head to nearest supermarket.

It was closed?! Ughhh. I message Yeonjun saying I have to go to another one but it's farther, so it'll take long.

Meanwhile Yeonjun POV 🤡🤡🤡 (he be a prankster here)

I knew the supermarket was closed and it'll take longer. I planned it all along. 🤫🤫🤫 I pulled out my phone and call Soobin.