Chapter 1. Do i know you?

Chanjun POV
"Hyung what do you mean?!" Yeonjun began to shout.
"I'm gonna take a break from modelling."
"Why?!" He loved it when I was modelling cos I would be seen a lot.
"Look. I need to focus more on the business. I'll keep posting on YouTube."
He sighs. "Fine." He receives a call.

Yeonjun POV
I suddenly got a call. It was Soobin.

The bunny
Yeonjun
Hyung!
What?
Are you at the dorm?
No. Why?
I'm at Jinwoo's place and he's not doing so well.
You left the three others?!
Well I was asked to accompany someone here.
Who?
Can't tell ya.
Why'd you call?!
Minseok hyung's going to our dorm.
Let the other 3 know.
They already know.
Then why'd you call?
Nothing. Just wanted to tell you.
I'm hanging up.
By-

I hang up on him.

"Look. I'm gonna work at JN for a while." Chanjun hyung began. Wait What?! He's gonna work at Jiyoung hyung's company for a while.
"Really?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Nothing." He checked his phone.
"I'll get going now." He smiles at me. "You can stay here for a while." He soon leaves.

Chanjun POV
I leave Yeonjun Cos it's time for me to meet up with Park Jiyoung, owner and founder of JN co. 
I soon arrive at the company and go to his office. I enter.
"Oh! You must be Choi Chanjun."
"Yes."
"Have a seat." I sit down. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I smile.
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you too."
"You're taking a break from modelling. Correct?"
"Yeah. I want to focus on my business."
"Once it grows we can support you. I mean the company can."
"I want to try working here for a while."
"That would be really nice." I smile. "You look familiar. I mean you look like someone."
"Well probably my younger bro."
"Who is it?"
"Choi Yeonjun of TXT."
"No... You aren't lying right???"
"No I'm not. Not many people know because he doesn't tell much people."
"Why? Does he not like others knowing?"
"Well I asked him. I told him not to tell anyone. He always wanted to."
"Why don't you like people knowing?"
"Well... I don't really like being known because of something or someone that isn't me. I like being known for being the person I am."
"You're a nice guy." I laugh.
"Kamsahamnida."
"Who knows you're his sibling."
"Not many people. Not even the media. Jin and Suga of BTS, The8 and Woozi of Seventeen, Red Velvet, Rosé of BLACKPINK and obv TXT."
"How do people not see it? Well I only saw the relation now but you're handsome like him."
"Kamsahamnida."
"Ayeeee. Don't gotta be so formal. What liner are you?"
"I was born March 25th 1994"
"I'm not much younger than you. Speak comfortably."
"No I am fine. It's weird to speak to someone higher than me comfortably."
"Come on. When you get more comfortable around people at the company speak comfortably. Okay?"
"Okay I'll try."
"It was nice meeting you."
"You too." I say leaving his office.
He's very bubbly and kind. I wonder what he's like as a boss.

Jisoo POV
We were getting ready to go to a fan meeting event. Jennie's been heartbroken but will try be happy for this event. Chad and Lisa are the same as always.
"Unnie." Lisa comes to me. "Do you think Jennie unnie will be fine." I nod and smile.
"I'm sure she would be." I then shout to Jen and Chae who were still getting ready. "Jennie! Chaeyoung! Hurry up!"
Just then they both come out. We head to the venue and when we got off fans and reporters kept on shouting.
"Jisoo! How do you feel about Choi Chanjun taking a break from his modelling?!" A fan shouts. I just show her a 'I'm in confusion' face.
"It's because they ship you with him." Chae whispers. "He's a good guy."
"Yeah then Tae gets sad cos he ain't shipped with you and is shipped with Jennie." Lisa suddenly buts in.
"It's annoying!" Jennie also joins the convo.
"Sorry Taennie shippers." Authornim says.
"You're sorry for them?!" Jennie shouts. Authournim just apologises (but if you really ship Taennie, sorry they ain't a couple here) . We enter the place and the fan event goes well. I was shocked when I saw a 'fan' I don't even know if he is, but he was masked and had a hat. He started from Lisa and took off his mask when it came to Rosé.
"Yah! Why are you here?!"
"Why? Can't I get an album signed?" The guy said.
"Hold up." Lisa says. "You're... Choi Chanjun." She whispers. He nods. Wait! He's here?! The one I'm shipped with?!
"Move over then." Rosé says playfully.
"Can't I have a conversation with my childhood friend who left me in Australia?"
"Jennie unnie is waiting. Hurry up!"
"Wait! It's Choi Chanjun!!!" A fan shouts. Conversations got louder and people mentioned our names. As in mine and his. A little later it was my turn.
"Hi Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim." He smiles.
"Hi dance instructor."
"May I get this album signed?"
"Yeah no problem." He is so tall. Like bruh I'm tiny. "May I ask how tall you are?"
"I always get asked that but I'm 187 cm."
"What?!"
"Yeah." There was silence for a while.
"Did you know we were shipped together?" We said at the same time.
"I think somethings going on guys." Jennie says to her mic. We just ignore her.
"You know I don't only want an autograph."
"What else do you want?"
"Your phone number." I am in shock.
"A-are y-you s-serious?"
"Why would I be kidding?" He then gets a notebook out. "Here please." He pouts. So cuteeeee! I then write my phone number by put hid it. "Thank you." He smiled. He left after.
At the end of the event Chae came up to me.
"Unnie. He's a good guy. Even ask Jin and Suga oppa, even TXT."
"Well I didn't say he was bad and how would they know."
"Just." She left after.
What does she mean??? Do I know him? I know him for being a model. Nothing else. But I feel like I know him. From before.

To be continued...