Chapter 6. 2nd try

In the year 2023. In the month of February. On the day of Wednesday. On the date of 16th. This is what happens. (So yeah it's in 2023. Time travel. WoOooOOooOoOooo).

Jisoo POV
Guess what? It's been two months. Haven't been in contact with Chanjun for two whole months. He's been creating headlines with his business. His resto has franchises all over the world. USA, England, New Zealand, Australia, Philippines. His has over five branches here in Seoul alone. His food is multicultural. Korean food, American food, Filipino food. I don't know why Kim giving this info but I'm just saying he's been so busy he hasn't even cont- my phone rang.

???????
Jisoo
Hey Jisoo?
Who is this?
Sorry for not keeping in contact with you for 2 months. It's me Chanjun btw.
You do know I haven't forgiven you.
Yeah which is why I wanna bring you to one of the places today.
Where is it?
May I pick you up instead?
H-huh?
I mean. I'll pick up you up so we can get there quicker and neither of us have to wait for the other. We go ther together.
What if Dispatch sees?
Does it really matter?
What do you mean?! It obviously does!!!
Look. We aren't even friends. If we are mistaken as a couple we can explain.
Do you want to be mistaken as a couple?!?!?!
No not really. Cos you hate me and it will make you hate me even more.
Fine. Pick me up.
Is 6pm okay with you?
Yeah.
See you Jichu.
Yeah yeah.
I 희망...
What do you mean 'I hope'?
I mean I hope you forgive me already. So that we can become friends and there won't be someone you dislike in your life.
So Chae was right.
Huh?
Your always thoughtful.
She really said that?
Yeah. Well see you.
Bye.

End of call

"He finally called you, unnie?" I turn my head to see cross armed Jennie.
"Yeah. Meeting him at 7."
"Two months. Two months he made you wait." She shakes her head.
"Guess he was to busy." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Way to busy. Didn't even message you at all."
"Crazy right?" She nods. "Well I gotta get ready."
I washed up and chose some clothes.

" I washed up and chose some clothes

Let's use some of Jennie's Gucci. Looolll.
Kekekeke.
*ding* *dong*
I went to open the door.
"Let's go shall we?"
"Fine." I follow him to his car.
Me beside him Cos it will be awkward if I was behind him like a shy fan.

Chanjun POV

Gosh... Those clothes suit her a lot. Pretty I must say.
Well Jisoo's always beautiful but this outfit suits her real well.
"Hello?" She says snapping me out of my thoughts. "I was asking where we were going... gosh..."
"You'll see."
We soon reach where my car was parked. I opened the door for her.

Oh yeah... this is what I wore.

 this is what I wore