Where's Home?

Hey!! Sorry for a really late update. hope it's good, the next one will be better I promise. Dedicated to all of you, I would normally write down names but there is so many of you guys I don't know if I'll have room lol. Anyways enjoy and eat cinnamon rolls XD.

A few days later I was released from the hospital and was being pushed from a wheelchair to a white car. John, helped me in and he and Angie went in the front and began driving. I sat quietly looking out the window. I felt like a little kid, seeing a brand new world.

"So Jenna, is there anything you want for dinner?" Angie asked nervously, trying to make conversation. I shook my head.

"I have no preference." I replied.

"Never were a picky eater." John smiled. I stayed quiet.

"We're almost home sweetie. your brothers are excited to see you again." Angie brought up.

"Brothers?" I asked.

"You got two older brothers in college and a ten year old brother." John said watching the road, turning into a nice neighborhood.

"..." I stayed quiet, not saying anything.

We kept passing several nice houses, the green trees looked like a tape being fast-forwarded. The care finally started to slow down and we saw a chunk of people outside a white and blue house.

"Oh geez, did you tell anyone?" Angie asked John who shook his head.

"No, because I didn't want this to happen." He replied, pulling into the driveway, lots of reporters swarming the car, I looked from one window to the other, a little nervous.

"Don't be scared Jenna, just follow us." Angie said getting out, pushing the paparazzi away and opened my door, lending me her hand which I took and was helped walking through the croud.

Everyone kept asking me questions, I didn't pay much attention, my ears sorta blacked out then. John kept yelling at them to go away until we were finally inside the house. I stood behind the adults who closed the door and covered the windows.

"No way." I turned around and saw three boys sitting on the stairs, completely suprised.

"Jenna?" A small boy asked, he seemed to be the youngest, sadly almost up to my height.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to really say.

"Jenna!" He yelled running up and hugged me around the waist, I could feel his tears soaking my pants.

"Careful Jeremy." One of the other boys said gentally pulling him off. At this point I didn't know weather to be happy or confused. I didn't even know these people.

"Jenna, I've see you've meet your brothers." John said walking back in the room with Angie. I gave them a look, a confused look and turned my head back to the three boys.

"Those are your brothers. Isaiah, Alex, and Jeremy." Angie said introducing them and placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Why don't we give you the tour." John said as they led me down the hall on the first floor, and at the end was only one door. Angie opened it and it was obviously a girls room. Full of pictures and posters, a few glass antiques here and there.

"This is your room." John said again. I hesitantly walked in and saw a stitched panda, with patches to keep it together.

"This was yours when you were a little girl." Angie said smiling.

"You had a certain name you'd always call him... do you remember?" Isaiah asked. I shook my head.

"Patches!" Jeremy cheered.