Prologue: Before Death

Please tell me what you think and if you want me to continue writing, love you all and have a Happy Halloween!!!

I ran to the kitchen, passing my younger and older brothers, mom and dad. I grabbed some toast from the toaster and slapped some jam on it and held it in my mouth as I gathered my homework and stuffed it in my bag.

"Don't be late again Jenna." My dad John said reading the paper. Jenna's my nickname for.... pretty much everbody.

"Dopt wory, bi bont." I mumbled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full sweetie." My mom Angie said cleaning my almost eight year old brother Jeremy's face.

"Swry." I said still having the toast in my mouth.

"What'd I just say?" Mom said giving me that irritated look. I took it out and began to speak English.

"Sorry, I won't be late." I said swinging my bag on and started running out the door, meeting my two older brothers.

"Come on Jenna!" The oldest of us all called out, Alex.

"Your always so slow." The second oldest said, Isaiah.

"Shut up." I laughed hoping on my bike as they jumped on their skateboards and we all road down the street and to our school.

So basically, its my last day in middle school and then I'll finally be a first year in high school. My brothers are already in their second year of high-school at Ouran public. But since I'm not in high school I'm currently at Higashi High. I stopped pedaling and locked my bike up at one of the stops. I ran inside and met up with my best friend in the entire world. Haruhi Fujioka.

"Hiya." I greeted with a smile, I'm a year older than Haruhi but that didn't mean we couldn't be as close as we are now.

"Hi Jenna. How's your morning?" She asked getting her books from her locker.

"Eh, the usual. At least I'm on time."

"For once." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, are you going to apply for any scholarships? for highschool?" She asked as we both walked down to class together.

"I was thinking about applying at Ouran."

"Same here, once I finish my last year of course."

"That'd be awsome, the two of us going to the same high school." I said wrapping an arm around her shoulder and motioned my other hand across our faces, like some dramatic director.

"Sure." She said a little uncomforable.

"Sorry, but it's gonna suck since we won't be together for a while." I gave out a frowny face.

"We'll still be able to hang out. Just don't ditch."

"One step at a time. I'm still passing either way." I pointed out and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, see you later." She waved once she hit her class room and I continued walking over to mine.

*~*~*

It was our last study hall hour for the year and I walked up to the counselors office and was handed a test packet for the entry of my future high school. Mean less to say, it took me over two hours to finish. But when I did I walked off campus since school was over. I was told that my parents would get a phone call and a letter if I passed.

"Hey Jenna!" I turned and saw Haruhi about to get in the car with her dad.

"Hi Jenna!" Ryoji, Haruhi's dad called out in a sweet woman like tone. Yeah, I know about him being a cross dresser, but did I care? Nope.