Sorry, But... Who Are You?

Class let out and we all exited. I walked down the hall trying to familiarize the surroundings and get used to it all. Everyone seemed to have gone to lunch, I decided to skip it and continued walking down the hall. It was actually a very nice school. It was hard to believe that it's actually a school and not a mansion or castle.

I was turning all 360 degrees while walking and lost my footing, falling on my butt. I got up and noticed that I was outside an abandoned room. The headmaster informed me about this place. It was an abandon music room, but it was being used for some kind of club. What club?

"Hmm?" I hummed, tilting my head to the side. Debating whether it not I should open it.

I placed my fingers along the golden handle and turned it, and a bunch of flower pedals blew in my face. A little much, but the sent was nice. My eyes were adjusting to the light and saw a female figure standing in front of me. I rubbed my eyes and she was gone.

"Welcome." I noticed seven people in the room, all guys. But where's the girl?

"Uh... hi?" I asked pointing to myself in confusion. Making sure there wasn't someone else here they were talking to.

"Well, I don't think any of us have met you before madam. Welcome to the Host Club" The tall blonde said charmingly. I recognized the twins and that weird guy from class who kept starring at me.

"What's your name miss?" He asked again.

"Jenna" I say.

"Jenna?" The guy asked. He started to sound and look like a girl.

"Hey, aren't you in class 1-A with me and them?" I asked pointing to the twins. They weren't so easy to forget.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a weird smile.

"Your the Zoy daughter aren't you?" Glasses asked.

"Yes." I said confused. One by one they're faces looked like they were seeing a ghost.

"Jenna, i-its Haruhi." He said with watery eyes.

"Who?" I asked, I've never seen this guy before in my life. His face had hurt written all over.

"We went to middle school together. We were best friends." He said again.

"I'm sorry, but I've never seen you before in my life." I said feeling weird now.

"I think I better get going. Nice meeting you, Haruhi." I said leaving and dashed through the halls.