First Day

I was sleeping peacefully in bed, dreaming, I have now been living at the Zoy home for a about two weeks and am starting to get comfortable. I've never been aloud outside the house alone, I had to have either one of my older brothers or Angie or John. But today is my first day at some elite private Academy. Ouran.

"Wake up Jenna." Angie said shaking me lightly. I groaned a little and pulled my pillow over my eyes.

"Come on sweetie, get up. You have a big day today." She said opening the blinds, light brightening my room.

"Come on Jenna! Get up!" I heard Jeremy's voice and felt him jumping on the bed.

"Alright, alright, I'm up." I said yawning and sitting up.

"Mom has your uniform!" He smiled, giving me a big hug.

"Uniform?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Its in your closet." She said, I got up and slid the door and saw a big poofy yellow dress. Oh no.

"No thanks." I said falling back on my bed.

"I know its not the stylish of all dresses, but you need to get up and get ready." She said. I sighed.

"But I don't wanna." I whined.

"Now hun." She said leaving. So I got up and started changing into the uniform. But then, I had an idea. It was a long shot but it just might work...

~3.42 seconds later~

"We have a problem!" I shouted while walking in the kitchen.

"What's wrong Nella?" John asked and Angie turned her head.

"My uniform came with holes..." Angie took it in her hands and inspected it carefully.

"Jenna... you went through all this trouble just to get out of the uniform?" She asked dissapointed.

"W-What are you talking about? It came like this." I sweat dropped. She sighed.

"I'll call the headmaster, you on the other hand, need to find some clothes... now." She said going to the phone, I mentally cheered and went back to my room.

I just went casual, nothing that I'll gag over. I finally went downstairs and grabbed my bag and was about to go out the door...

"Jenna! Where are you going?" John yelled, surprised.

"School, right?" I asked.

"I'll drive you dear, don't worry." Angie said.

"Its fine, I'll just ride my bike." I said pointing at my bike through the screen door.

"I said no." Angie said, so I gave up the fight.

On the way to the school, was boring, I sat in the front of the car, passing through the busy streets in the early morning. My arms laid crossed on the cill of the window with my head laying on them.

"Jenna, I just don't want anything bad happening to you." She said after several minutes of pure silence.

"I don't wanna go to school." I pouted.

"Come on dear, you were so excited, wanting to go to this school for years. Now your here." She said, trying to encourage me.

"If it'll make you happy. I'll give it a try." I gave a light smile as she pulled up.

"Thank you dear. I love you, so much." She said hugging me.

"I love you too." I hugged her back and got out of the car and started walking further down the path until I hit the South building.

After I got my schedual, I started to make my way to my first class. 1-A. When I found the door, I cautiously opened it and walked inside. Heads turned towards me, and the teacher stopped writing on the board. I handed him a note and he smiled.

"Class... This is our new student...." He started but I already found an empty seat and sat there.

"Miss." He started, I looked up at him.

"Do you mind introducing yourself to the class?" He asked.

"Jenella." I said to him and not the class, I wasn't in the mood for people.

"Alright then, lets continue the lesson." He said uncomfortably and returned to the chalk board.

I got a few glances from the students here and there, but there was this dude who kept staring at me, like, trying to see if I was real or not. Weirdo.