Hospitalized

I slowly got up from the icy cold water. I looked around and saw no one, just the forrest. My bones felt week as I tried to stand, only to fall back down. I would repeat this act for a few minutes until I had the support from a tree. I would pick up one leg and slowly push it forward. Pain shifted everywhere until I finally got used to it.

By the time I made it out of the forest I saw that the lamp lights were on and the moon was out. It was dark and it was freezing outside. Especially when your in nothing but drenched clothes. My breath would seep from my lips and turn into a small cloud of winter air. I didn't know where to go, so I only started walking forward, trying to ignore my shivers and the squishy sounds my feet would make everytime I'd take a step.

There weren't many people out, since I was pacing a wealthy area it seems. But when I did pass very few people they would stare at me. I am soaked in the begining of winter it seems and they would bump into me. Telling me to watch it and would walk away as if I didn't matter. Jerks. I kept walking, my breath getting a bit slower and my skin freezing and going numb. My vision was starting to get weaker, I didn't even notice that I had bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I apologized, seeing a pair of red haired twins.

"Its okay." They both said.

"Are you okay?" One asked giving me what I'm guessing was a worried look.

"Yeah" I said in almost a whisper tone.

"Are you sure? You don't look so good." The other said.

"Why are you wet? Its like almost thirty degrees out." His brother said. My breathing started to increase, my eyes widen and I started to pant.

"Are you okay?" They asked what felt like slowmo.

"No." I said as my vision got blurry and I collapsed onto the cold concrete.

"Oh my god! Hikaru, call an ambulance!"

All I heard was the high pitch sound yell and felt someone hold me up. I couldn't see anything but black, my breathing got slower. The sounds of sirens got closer and that was the last thing I heard...

~

When I woke up I saw a white room with an empty bed next to me. A large window across the hall that showed to bright moon. I noticed that I was in a gown and attached to an IV. I couldn't really move, I just examined the room around me and tried to poccess everything that was happening. Then the door started to open, I looked over and saw a doctor in a lab coat and a nurse.

"Ah, I see your awake." The doctor said walking over, I nodded in repliement.

"Do you rembember anything?" I shook my head.

"Do you know where you are?"

"The hospital?" I asked.

"Very good, do you know why your here?"

"No sir." I said as the nurse was fidling with the needles in my wrist.

"You passed out by hypothermia. Where you in water at all?"

"I guess."

"You guess? What happened?"

"I don't know. I woke up in a river. That's it." I answered looking at my hands.

"Why were you in a river?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Do you remember anything that happened before this?" He asked.

"No."

"Do you remember your name?" He asked with a serious voice.

"Jenella." Was all I could remember.

"Last name? Middle name?"

"No sorry."

"Don't be. What about your parents?"

"I don't know?"

"Okay, Jenella. I'm Doctor Joesph. I want to run a few tests."

"Okay."

So I was put into a wheelchair and rolled into a lab room, they made me look through some kind of goggle things to take a picture of my eyes and then ran some blood tests. Now I feel even more woozy then before. When I was done I was put back into my room and the nurse gave me a tray of food in which I pushed away.

~

The next day later I woke up around noon and ended up watching some tv shows I don't even know. I took a bite of a roll that was surprisenly edible. That's when the nurse came inside and smiled at me.

"I see you'r finally eating." She said and my eyes went up to see her face.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"You have some visitors." She said and an officer walked in and so did some kind of agent lady with a brown file packet.

"Jenella, we have a few questions to ask you." The lady said as she sat next to me.

"Okay." I said nervously.

And that's when they started asking me a lot of weird questions and telling me some 'off' things. They started to fill me in that I went missing over two years ago. I didn't understand it at first, I didn't remember anything to be honest. That's when they told me something I didn't really expect.

"I'm sorry, but that has to be incorrect. I'm right here." I said confused.

"You drowned in a river two years ago and died. You were missing for over a week until someone found you while walking their dog." The lady said, she must be apart of the FBI or something.

"I'm sorry but I'm well and alive. And how could you know I'm that girl from then and not some random girl now?" I asked hoping to make sence.

"Your medical tests are an exact match for Jenella Zoy." The officer said.

"But everyone has similar blood types and it could just be a misshap."

"Yes that's true, but your iris is exactly the same."

"So?"

"Everyone has their own and unique iris color and yours is a match." I didn't know what to feel or how to take any of this.

"Miss Zoy, your family are on their way to see you."

"Family? Who are they?"

"Your have three brothers, a mother, and father. But only your parents are coming."

"Now?" I asked, today has been a very long day.

"They're on their way." The agent said.

"Don't worry, its alright to be nervous, your safe and fine. No ones going to hurt you." The cop said. Then the nurse knocked on the door before poking her head in.

"Sorry to interupt, but the Zoy's are in the waiting room." She said and I exhaled loudly.

"Your fine, we'll be waiting outside and inform them."

"Alright Jenella, lets get you up and on your chair." My nurse said helping me into my wheelchair, since my legs are still unstable to keep me up, esspecially with all the drug injections these people have been giving me.

She pushed me out of my room and into the personal lobby. There weren't any people, only a couple with the officers. Both their faces were red and teary eyed. As soon as they turned to face me, the look on their faces was as if a miracle had occured. The woman rushed over and put both her hands on my cheeks cautiously.

"It's really you." She whispered and more tears spilled.

"Jennella, I can't believe it." She said again, with her husband right next to her, with the same expression as her.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked and it seemed that I dropped a bomb on them.