Their Summer - Year 2

Short Disclaimer:
I will be making this a first–person chapter. Well, I will try my hardest too since this will be the first time writing a POV Chapter.

Harry.
I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and leaving my messy hair in their original state, I go downstairs with my casual jeans with a jacket on and my signature grey shirt.

"Morning" I say as I enter the dining room.
"Morning, dear" Mom and Dad say. Elaina is casually eating her cereal "Poncho Pop". I knew that deep down, she was squealing with excitement as her 11th Birthday was coming this year on 16th September. It was July already and my birthday was after 11 more days. Malfoy had already turned 12 around June, and I sent him a book about Potions. He owes me a gift back. And the summer holidays were nearly ending after September.

Draco.
I wake up early at 6 in the morning. I decide to brush my teeth and put my face cream on. I come to my dressing table, but some stuff on myself including hair gel and go downstairs to the backyard. My parents wake up at 7 and this is now my daily routine.

It's July already and Potter's birthday will come after 11 more days. What sucks is that I owe him a gift back since he sent me a really good Potions book. After two weeks and 6 days we have planned to meet in the Diagon Alley. I think that since he is into Quidditch more them me, I can send Quidditch through the ages, by JK Rowling. Honestly, I think that will do. It may be a bit boring to him but that's what is good.

I guess I am planning to buy his gift tomorrow.

Time skip to 7:50 am at the Manor.

I was sitting there, picking at my food thinking about stuff. Aunt Bellatrix tried to entertain me. Her husband Rudolphus Lestrange had died 5 years ago. And she was fine with it since it was a Pureblood arranged marriage anyway.

"So, how's that Potter boy?" She asked.

"Fun, really is. Not what I had expected since the first day I met him." I replied confidently.

"Harry Potter is a person who, I have to admit, is a perfect friend for Draco." Mother said. I felt good about her opinion.

Harry.
"So, how are things with the Malfoy?" Dad asked with curiosity. Elaina giggled and Mom gave him a glare. She really was not comfortable with him being uncomfortable himself.

"They are great, you know. Haven't we already done this discussion?" I asked.

"Well that was a month ago. Did he reply to your gift by sending you a thank you letter?"

"Well, yeah. You asked me that on the day after his birthday." I rudely replied. But thank God he didn't notice. Well, he didn't but mom did. And she gave me a death stare.

Shoot

"Harry, you have told us a lot of things. But," Mom paused. She gave me a is he a bad influence look. "But, what did you do? We were too stupid to ask that earlier."
Dad looked at her. Elaina was listening carefully, hoping some bad news. I then took a deep breath and said " I, as you know got in Quidditch the first year by catching  and saving L– I mean, Neville's remembral from a guy named Bruce Anderson. (Lie.Bruce Anderson doesn't even exist!) I also persuaded Draco to be nicer to W– Ron and Hermione(Lie).Don't worry, I will make him a better person." Elaina looked in awe, Dad smiled. Mom took a while to accept it.

Looks like I am a great liar.

Hi! I want to thank you all for the views I have got and I know it's very low in number but I never thought I will get this many views so early! Also I wrote this or am writing this at 1:40 am right now. So yeah.

Hope you all are safe!
girl~