The World Cup -Year 4

Harry was in his room extremely happy when Lily called him down. He and his family had decided to go to The Quidditch World cup!

Lily had received a letter and as they were they were sitting in the living room, She read it out loud:

Dear Harry Potter,

I am writing this letter to invite you to come and watch The Quidditch World Cup with us. This was originally my son's idea and we would love to have you with us.

Please let me know if you would like to join us or not. You can bring your family as well.

Narcissa Malfoy.

Harry's eyes widened. And James was not happy at all. "Come on, why can't they let us have fun together?" Harry looked at Lily with pleading eyes. "Well, uh, I don't know Harry dear." Lily replied. "Would've been better if the Weasleys invited us" Elaina murmured.

Just then, an old looking owl smashed it self against the window and James rushed outside to pick up the unconscious owl and Harry was disappointed, Elaina looked excited and got up the table. It was the Weasleys' family owl, Errol.

James came in with an owl and an envelope, beaming. "Look at this" he said. Elaina rushed and snatched it from him. "Now, now Elaina" James chuckled.

"Can I read it?" She asked.

"Well then, go on" Lily allowed.

Dear Potters,

We are sorry for the unfortunate mishap my idiotic son did to your Harry. But I decided to invite you for The Quidditch World Cup. I am not sure if you have already planned it but I doubt you won't. We got the tickets for all of you.

From now on I will be well aware of Ron's acts.

Lots of love
Molly.

"YAYAY" Elaina screamed and Harry was highly disappointed and the frown was clear on his face. Lily then said "If you are still not happy with the Weasleys, I will tell the Malfoys to take you to the tournament. Things can get ugly"

At this, James frowned but Harry was extremely happy. "Well" Lily laughed "That's the biggest grin I have ever seen. I bet you will be happy there. I hope"

That night, Harry replied to the Malfoys saying that he would love to go and was tingling with excitement. He couldn't wait to see Draco's handsome face and his signature smirk. He really should stop fangirling over him.

Tomorrow evening.

Harry was packing his stuff when he heard a knock at the door. When he heard Lily open it, it was Lucius along with his son Draco.

"Good Evening" he slowly said. "Why hello" Harry greeted them both with enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you Mr Malfoy" Lily said and smiled a bit. Draco smiled and then asked Harry, "Hey Potter, packed your stuff?" He smirked. Harry nodded. Then got up to get his stuff before Lily even allowed him. "Well" she said "he really was excited" that phrase didn't affect Lucius but Draco was happy to hear that.

"Btw, Potter" he added, once Harry was back downstairs with his trunk, "The Silver Gang will be here" he said, loud enough for only Harry to hear. Harry grinned. This was going to be amazing. "Alright Harry, be safe" groaned James. "Have a nice time!" Lily wished.

After taking the Portkey to the World Cup.

After the Malfoys and Harry had got their tent (the Malfoys had given a charity or something to the Ministry so they had VIP stuff for them with fudge.) Harry heard a female noise which he recognized as Mrs Weasley's he frowned and turned to look at them and his own family was their as well. Sirius, Remus and the Tonks were there too and Bellatrix had ofc decided to join the Malfoys there.

Harry smiled and waved towards them, they did the same, all of them.

Bulgaria vs Ireland

Harry and the malfoys found themselves up to the Top Box, passing the Weasleys and the other Potters with Cornelius fudge, the Minister for Magic.

The scene at the world cup was alive, after, Ludo Bagman introduced both of the teams. Ireland was in the lead. Later Viktor Krum ended catching the snitch, but Ireland won. The Malfoys were not that pleased but Harry was. He also had almost jumped off the top box to get to the veela and Draco saved him, later lecturing him.