4.

I was woken up by the alarm clock. Another day in hell.....

I quickly got ready and went to school. As usual,my morning routine started by Jungkook bullying me,then classes,then Mina bullying me in the lunch break,then classes,then again Jungkook pushing me here and there,and finally I get home. After being insulted by my mom,I go to my counselor. Then,I would usually go to part time job but I left it yesterday so....

Well,back to the present,I was walking down the hallway and I spotted Jungkook with Taehyung and his other friends.

I turned on my heels and attempted to escape put I felt my feet levitate from the ground. I looked back to see Jungkook pulling me up by my hoodie's hood(?). I thrashed my feet and he just threw me towards the lockers. My head hit the lock and started bleeding. He kicked my chest and I could feel myself suffocating. I clutched my chest and began coughing violently.

The medical staff came and took me. I couldn't even open my eyes. I passed out. I only heard blurry noises from the background. I felt myself being lifted up and put on a stretcher. Soon, I heard the ambulance's noise. And I knew that I was safe in this ambulance.

I woke up later on. I don't even remember what had happened. Soon, the horrible memory came back and I started crying. The worst thing was that no one came to visit me....I was alone in the room with no trace of anyone I know.

I later heard the door open, I saw a doctor coming to me with a clipboard in his hand. He seemed like he was in his mid 50's.

"Miss y/n, do you remember what had happened?"the doctor asked calmly. "Yes" I softly answered. "So.... Do you have some mental stress?" "Yes....I suffer from depression"I said lowly.

"Look miss, you are young, and this problem will ruin your whole adulthood. Would you like to talk to someone?" "No,I already have counselling sessions." I said looking at my lap. Suddenly, I asked a question. "Did you..... perhaps call my family?" I asked.

His expression turned into a sad one and he just looked down and said"yes.... They said that they didn't want to come...."I just nodded with a small sad smile.

The doctor did some check ups and said that I had to spend another day here.

It had already been a day since I was admitted. So, in short, I had been asleep for a day.

The next day came and went by quickly. I was discharged. The doctor said that it was a miracle that I survived. Now, the real question was that how will I face my parents.

I didn't realize when I reached home. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The scene Infront of me broke my heart into an undescribable pain.

There was my mom and my dad on the couch, with Taehyung's head on mom's lap and his legs on dad's lap. They were laughing at something. I felt a familiar lump in my throat and I quickly went to my room.

They looked so happy without me....

I realised that none of this was worth my tears. I quickly did my homework and sat by the window.

What did I do to deserve this? Was I really just a mistake? Why didn't my mom just kill me when I was born? Does Taehyung really hate me? Should I really die....?

I shrugged off theses thoughts before I did something stupid. I know that it they had seen me come into the room because the laughter died down.

I just chuckled sadly at this.

I didn't want to eat anything so I just wore a jacket and went outside. While closing the door, I could see my mom glare at me.

I walked and walked and walked aimlessly. At this moment, I just wanted to get rid stuff off my head.

I saw a small cliff and began to climb it.

——————————————————
End of chapter 4.
Remember, suicide is NOT a solution. Talk to someone.