guess im caught now (no wait thats not fair!)

someone asked for a part two , and someone gave a brilliant idea so here we are. I do think I gotta give y'all a heads up it turns angsty and sad real fast,,, so enjoy??I guess??......

a fair trigger warning for bloOd ,,, and description of physical injuries,,,, I think.........

***

Peter was on the phone with Uncle Nick, trying to find out why he really wanted to catch him. 

"If you want to see me you can just invite me over?" Peter said. 

Fury chuckled. "I know, kiddo, I wanna see if the Avengers are capable of catching you. You cool with it if I send them after you tomorrow? Only Steve and a few more are willing to do it without me giving a grander explanation than just 'you might be a threat'." 

"I mean I guess it's cool. Do you want me to get caught?" 

"Hell no, you do all you can to avoid it. I wanna see the Avengers squirm with embarrassment when they tell me they didn't get you. I better not see you tomorrow", Fury said before hanging up. 

Peter shook his head with a smile on his face. He plugged his charger into his phone and left it on the floor. He pulled his blanket over his head and fell asleep quickly, unaware of what the future would bring. 

"Alright, listen up!" Fury exclaimed, successfully catching the attention of the Avengers. "I understand you had some trouble with bringing Spider-Man in the last time. He's been spotted again. This time you better not mess up." 

He had trouble containing his laughter. 

Stark, Romanoff and Barnes looked disapproving. 

"Why do we need to bring him in? And don't give me that 'we don't know him' crap. Give me a solid reason", Tony said, crossing his arms. 

Fury rolled his eyes. Well, eye. 

"You three stay here for a little chat. The rest of you, go after him", Fury said. 

With a quick 'yes sir' the rest left. Fury burst out laughing. 

"What's so funny, eyepatch? Care to share with the group?" Tony asked. 

Fury stopped laughing and sat down around the table. "Listen, between us four, I know Spider-Man. I know he's your personal intern. Parker just so happens to be my nephew", he told them. 

Tony looked the most shocked. Natasha didn't seem surprised, and Bucky just looked confused. 

"Yeah. I know there's no way they'll be able to capture him. If I'm being honest, I'm just doing this for shits and giggles at this point. Peter knows, seemed cool with it", Fury further explained. 

Natasha snorted. "I should've known. Is he Mary and Richard's kids?" 

Fury nodded. "Yup." 

Tony shook his head. "So what do we do now?"

Fury raised a brow. "Now, we sit back and wait." 

As he once again gracefully landed on a rooftop, Peter wasn't surprised to hear a Quinjet landing. 

That was the least of his problems. His main concern was the large knife sticking out of his stomach. He dragged himself away from the plane, barely standing, pain shooting through him with every step. He almost made it to the edge of the roof before he heard the voices.