fieldtrip

an/starting this book off with a consept much used, but we all gotta start somewhere *throws confetti at you and disappears*

***

No. Oh no, no, no. Anywhere else. Not there.

Peter Parker had to literally bite his tounge as to not groan as the rest of his class cheered and Ned gasped. 

They're teacher, Mrs. Warrington, had just announced the destination of their annual fieldtrip that the school provided. This year, ParkerLuck™ had struck harder than usual.

"Dude, we're going to the Stark Tower!" Ned whisper-yelled to his ear. Because his senses were dialed up to 11, it still souded like normal talk at least to Peter. Ned didn't seem to notice how wide Peter's eyes were or how his fingers fidgeted. "This is amazing!"

Sure, for Ned, and for the rest of the class, but for Peter who had been livng at the Tower ever since his aunt May died it wasn't that amazing.  The Avengers were his family. Tony was practically his dad, Pepper Pots his mother-figure and he called all of the Avengers aunt or uncle which all of them simply adored.

 When Stark had one day showed up at the top floor with a sobbing boy clinging to his side, they had all been confused at first. When Tony had explained the situation to them, that they boy's only family had been taken away by a stroke, they had all silently agreed to protect him at all cost. That agreement continued when they found out that he was Spider-Man. Sure, they were mad at Stark for letting a fifteen year old kid be out in the battle field, but after some apologies to Peter from the battle in Germany(Steve), and a talk with Tony, it only made them want to protect him even more. 

All that had happened ten months ago, six months after the airport battle. 

The ear-piercing ringing of the bell made Peter flinch and brought him back to reality from his memories. Everyone piled at Mrs. Warrington' desk and she handed each of the stundents a yellow piece of paper which Peter realized was a permission slip to be signed by a guardiang once he managed to get there himself, staying behind and purposely being last. 

He eyed the paper as he shoved it to his pocket. He was abou to leave when mrs. Warrington stopped him.

"Peter, there has been a rumour that the internship you have at the Tower is fake. If that is the case than I wish you would come clean. Is the internship real? If I ask someone at the Tower about an intern called Peter Parker, what answer will they give me?" she asked. 

Peter fiddeled with his fingers. The internship was just a cover. But everyone at the Tower still knew his name. "They will most likely know my name ma'am. When I say I work at the Tower, I'm not lying." He told he half-truth with an innocent face. He hoped that she'd buy it. And he did work at the Tower, just not as an intern. He worked in his private lab with Tony and Bruce. He also helped them out in their labs and helped some of the higher level interns when he had the time.

Mrs. Warrington nodded. "Okay, for now I believe you. I really hope you're telling the truth, Peter, you're my best student. Now go, get that permission slip singed."

"Thank you, Mrs. Warrington. I will, goodbye!"

Peter rushed out, hoping his little talk with the teach was long enough so Flash would've left already. 

Remember that ParkerLuck? It struck again. 

He felt his spidey sense tingle, not a big threat but something mildly annoying. He ignored it, knowing he would have to be helpless. Then he was flipped around and his shoulder shoved against a locker. 

"You think you can still keep up your lie on this trip, Penis? No way. You'd never know Tony  Stark, let alone work with him", Flash hissed at his face. Little do you know, Peter thought. "You're pathetic, everyone around you dies. I bet your aunt killed herself just to get away from you."