please save my soul

Peter's whole body sewed it self back together in a strange place. 

Exhausted, he opened his eyes to an orange hued scenery. The landscape continued blank in every direction around him, seemingly endless. 

Thanos succeeded.

He slowly pushed himself up as tears pricked his eyes. 

He failed. 

"Hello!" he yelled out in a scruffy voice. He picked a direction and slowly started walking, his whole body still achy. "Hello, is anyone out there?!" he called out again. 

Out where? He didn't know. 

"Please!" he begged, falling to his knees. A sob escaped his throat. "Please, please, I'm sorry. Please, somebody help me", he mumbled softly. 

He was met with deafening silence. 

Peter didn't know how long he spent there, crying on the ground, before he heard a voice. 

"Kid? Guys, come quickly!" 

The voice sounded familiar. Vaguely. 

He forced himself to stop crying and stood up, looking into the direction of the voice. He saw a man with long brown hair running towards him, followed by a group of people. 

Peter furrowed his brows. "Jesus?"

The man chuckled. "It's Bucky."

Peter's eyebrows widened. "Jesus' name is Bukcy?!" 

Jesus shook his head. "No, kid. I'm not Jesus. I'm Bucky."

Peter's shoulders deflated. "Oh."

"So you're the Spider-Kid, huh?" Bucky said, geturing towards him. 

"What?! Oh shit, Mister Stark's going kill me! If I ever see him again that is. Oh god, what am I gonna do?" Peter rambled to himself.

A hand touched his shoulder and he flinched, jumping at least ten feet away. 

"Wow, it's okay", Bucky reassured him, raising his hands up in surrender. "You're okay."

Peter sniffled. "Where are we?" 

Doctor Strange appeared from behind Bucky. "We're in the soul stone."

"How do we get out?" Peter asked. 

Doctor Strange sighed. "That's the million dollar question. We'll figure it out."

Time passed differently in the sould stone. Peter couldn't tell how long they'd been there, but he knew the other were starting to get frustrated. Peter did his best to keep optimistic, but when he asked Doctor Strange what day he thought it was, he couldn't pretend anymore. 

"10th of August."

Peter fell silent, and stumbled backwards. He could hear the chatter die down as their group of heroes turned to him. 

"Peter, what's wrong?" Bucky asked him. 

"Nothing", Peter squaked before turning away and sprinting off. 

He didn't get far before his foot got caught on a rock and he went flying over it. When he met the ground, it wasn't the dusty sould stone anymore. 

He was back on Titan.

Peter scrambled up as Doctor Strange and the Guardians appeared. 

"Wow", Peter Q mumbled. 

"They must've figured out a way to get us back", Strange said. "I can get us a portal to... New York? Where do you think they are?"

"I think– Wakanda has even better rescourses than Mister Stark. Maybe we should try there? I mean, what's the harm? We're back!" Peter exclaimed, his sour mood quickly turning to ecxitement.  "And since we seemed to reappear where we disappeared, the others will be in Wakanda."

Strange nodded. "Makes sense." 

He moved his hand in circle and created a portal with his sling ring. 

One by one everyone walked through. Peter went last, nerves rising up. 

What if Mister Stark didn't want to see him again? 

He stepped into Wakanda. 

It was a beatiful forest. The green surrounded him and he breathed in fresh air. The oxygen-high air filled his lungs and he breathed it out happily, tear of joy gathering in his eyes. 

He had forgotten there were colors so vibrant. 

He laughed breathily and started running towards the clearing they were headed. He saw Mister Stark. 

His face broke into a grin and he ran even faster, sprinting past the group. 

Tony's eyes were looking for something, someone. He finally saw Peter, and his face filled with relief which was quickly replaced by joy. 

"Peter!" he exclaimed and before he knew it, the Spiderling collided against his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around him. 

Tony held Peter close, basking in the warmth that radiated from his body, assuring him he was real. 

"You saved me", Peter said againt Tony's chest, grabbing the back of his jacket in his small fists. 

Tony kissed the top of Peter's head, tears theathening to spill. "I'll always save you."

an/ ive had this draft from the very start of this book but i never wrote it. 

right now im procastinating studying to a test so here you go! 

next up is going to be a rant, you can skip it if you want, i wont mind. thank you for reading this far! 

so as i said, i have a test. its a big national math test, and i completely forgot its tommorrow. im kind of screwed, but a least i know what i'll be doing for the rest of the day. 

i had a big economics test last week, but we had to re-do it because the answers hadn't been saved to the server and our teacher didn't get our answers. i was already pissed because of this, and then there was two more questions in the new test...

i have tons of projects i need to do, the biggest of them being a final assignment for my Finnish class. its an essay of our entire school career and its been a wild ride so the fuckers reading it better buckle up.

i just gotta push trough, only three and a half more weeks of school left until summer vacation. our finishing grades need to be given on the 13th so when we go back imma just vibe with my friends. 

i can do this. 

you can do this, too!

i love you all

peace, the author