"Alright, let's go."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "That's the only thing that would make him say yes."

The two made their way to the cafeteria since Jimin doesn't want to leave the campus to eat outside.

It's not like they often eat lunch together but everyone's giving them skeptical looks. Although Jimin seems like a quiet boy in class, he does give off this elegant and intimidating vibes that everyone would surely notice in a glance.

But deep inside, behind that beautiful image, he's nothing but a lonely and poor rat trying to survive all by himself.

Even when they were eating, Hoseok kept talking and as usual, Jimin was minding his own business. He was eating as if he's alone, not bothering to respond to the talkative guy sitting in front of him.

Until he was done, thankfully.

He harshly put the chopsticks down the table and Hoseok looked at him, startled with the sudden action.

"If you don't stop talking I'll stab your neck with this metal chopstick." He threatened which made the boy stopped. "Finish your foods and let's go back to the classroom."

"But the class starts at 2, we still have an hour."

"Look, Hoesuck." Jimin started, causing the boy to glare at him because if the name again. "If you want to go somewhere, go by yourself. I was just being generous to eat with you because you're treating me lunch."

"I think I should be the one to say that not you." Hoseok countered, standing up and leaving the tray and plates on the table. "Just be grateful, you brat."

"I'll be grateful to you, of course." Jimin followed him and walked out of the cafeteria. "Only if you treat me lunch again tomorrow."

For a moment, they stopped from walking because Hoseok was groping for something inside the pocket of his pants.

"Hang on a second."

"What? You lost your wallet?" Jimin asked and raised his brow but the boy didn't answer.

Whatever. Based from his expression, maybe he lost something again.

"Ah, found it!" Hoseok's face brightened and slowly pulled out his hand out of his pocket. "There you go."

As Hoseok's grin on his face grew wider, Jimin's annoyed expression showed up, looking so awfully done when the boy flashed his middle finger right in front of his face.

"You son of a bitch." Jimin scowled at him and kicked his ass. Without saying anything next, he attacked the boy before he had him in a headlock.

"Get off me, you gold digger!" Hoseok grunted, tapping Jimin's arm that was encircled on his head.

The younger was having fun with how the older suffered between his arms. He was laughing at the chocking face that Hoseok was making.

Some students noticed what they were doing but they didn't care and continued bickering like children until they reached the door of their room but they were interrupted by someone's voice behind them.

"Excuse me."

They both stopped as soon as they heard the voice. Hoseok protested weakly on Jimin's grip and the younger let go of the older's arm.

"Oh, sorry I-"

It took just a few seconds when he froze as he glanced at the person who just came. His mouth went agape as if he saw a ghost.

It was Jungkook. How come? Out of all the things that will probably happen, he didn't expect that.

"H-hey, what are you doing here-"