Epilogue : Three course Meal

"Hope your celibacy breaks this time!" Shivaay mumbled disinterestedly to Om, putting their luggage in the van, as Rikara were finally going to Shimla for their honeymoon

"Hope your celibacy breaks this time!" Shivaay mumbled disinterestedly to Om, putting their luggage in the van, as Rikara were finally going to Shimla for their honeymoon. While Om glared at his friend, on this comment on his private matters.

"Priyanka, will you miss Bhabhi?" Gauri asked the little baby who was giving an angel smile, while in her arms.

"No she won't! Because she knows that her Bhai and Bhabhi need some quality time together!" Jahanvi replied smilingly as she took her daughter, handing her to Tej.

"Have a safe journey kids!" Tej blessed them while Rudra whispered to Om,

"And also SAFE rides!!!...You know what I am suggesting!" He patted Om, "We don't want another baby and its tantrums anytime soon!" He seemed to be troubled too much by the little Prinku.

"Good Luck! I want your suggestions before my marriage!" Anika told Gauri as Shivika was getting married next month.

._._._.

"Wow it's so beautiful here Om!" Gauri was gleefully dancing while Om was busy admiring her, in that sexy red saree which Gauri had purchased for this trip.

"I think we should go back to hotel Gauri!" Omkara hinted teasingly.

Well it was their second day in Shimla and congratulations to all the readers, our Rikara had become one finally....last night.

Gauri blushed on the comment as she remembered the last night. "I want some more sightseeing, these valleys and hills are so awesome!" She replied with a fake pout.

"Gauri, we can admire each other at our room. The scenes there are more beautiful than here!" Omkara nudged Gauri's shoulder as she smiled, hiding her face behind those hair.

"But last night I didn't enjoy the scenes much! You have turned off the lights..." Gauri expressed herself while Omkara gaped at her boldness.

"Oh, no problem...we'll keep lights on now onwards!" He was smiling like a loon, "But...uh..you didn't tell me how it was last night!" He wanted to know.

"It was good...!!" Gauri answered playing with her saree pallu.

"Just good...??" Omkara was expecting something more.

"Haan I mean it was Ok!!" Gauri seemed to have her own expectations here....about that..."actually it was painful it being my first time!" She confessed.

"Ohh, don't worry I'll try to improve it to 'awesome'!" He mumbled, "I hope your pain is also gone!" He seemed concerned.

"Hmm...almost gone. Now we can do it in multiple rounds!" Gauri remembered what she had read in her Wattpad novels.

"Rounds? Why do we need rounds Gauri!" Omkara seemed to have never read those mature stories as he asked dumbly. "We are not kids to play in rounds or squares or triangles, right?"

Gauri smacked her head on his dumbness.

"Om, I mean to say we can do it for whole night,multiple times, without sleeping at all!" She whispered as they neared their hotel, walking in arms of each other.

"Oh oh, now I got it." His heart was jumping with joy, "Why only night, all day, all night and day! Then it would be fantastic!" Omkara looked at other side while imagining it.

"What about positions?" Gauri asked wiggling her eyebrows to him while he frowned on her.

"What positions?" Omkara really needed to read some wattpad novels, "You are being the supervisor in boutique right?" He took it in other way as they reached the reception.

"No!" She tried to correct him, his mind never going dirty, "I am not talking about boutique..."

"Then?" They had reached the lift.

"Didn't you read Kamasutra Om?" She was being irritated, "I am talking about that!"

And our dumbo Om understood it as he covered his mouth with his palm.

"Haww! Naughty girl!" He winked while she giggled.

"I have even thought about surfaces! In fact under shower will be my favourite!" She winked back at him as he smiled hesitantly...but too curious he asked her.

"Are you sure Gauri you didn't watch any por...I mean...XXX movie?" They had reached their room, unlocking it and entering.

"Chiii! Why would I do that?" Gauri made a face on the outrageous thing, "It's so wrong to see others doing it...so sinful.... chichichi!" She made a gagging face while Om pulled her close.

"Thank God! Actually when you had talked about surfaces, I remembered all those sofas, kitchen cabinets and cars, shown in them!" Omkara made a disgusted face but soon realized what he had blurted out. 'Oh no!'

"Just a minute!" She stopped Om who was going to kiss her in hurry trying to shut her brains.

"How do you know so much about those sites and its content?" Gauri straightened her pallu which her husband had pulled away. "That means..."

She looked at him angrily, "Omkara? You watched those movies, didn't you?" She was so angry, "How dare you to watch other women like that...you...ugggh!" She couldn't control as she hit him with pillow followed by her purse and then the photoframe and then that vase...and...I don't know how Omkara dodged them all...while the hotel staff might have thought something else..

Well the whole honeymoon had got wasted as Gauri remained mad with her husband whole week, while Om tried all his means to placate her, trying to tell her that he had watched it all a year ago, during that god-forbidden lockdown period,  before their marriage, and all this... just to get the idea of a wedding night!!!!

So and so after a long celibated period, finally Gauri forgave Om, only after all those expensive gifts and long cajolings from him.

But it took almost 5 years to Rikara to have a little Riya who was a photocopy of her father with soft and feisty nature of her mother.

The reason of such a late birth of Riya Singh Pandu was, that till then Rikara had been trying all the surfaces of bed, table, chair, sofa, floor, basin, etc etc. and all the positions of front, back, up, down, left and right...and....I don't know much about them. You readers kindly google about it if you are so much curious....

._._._.

Do vote and comment.

Author Note next page😜