Chapter 10 : Pancakes

"Omkara, it's high time you tell us what is the matter?" Shivaay and Rudra were in Om's room

"Om just spill the beans yaar!" Rudra was already irritated for getting woken up at 5 in the morning. "Your mourning face looks like someone snatched your celibacy!"

Shivaay who had barely recovered from his illness, took a sigh of disappointment.

"Rudra, Shivaay..." Om whispered with his sullen face, "Gauri's life is spoiled!"

Shivaay gulped his anxiety as Om continued, "Chulbul is not straight!"

"What...do you mean?"

._._._.

Gauri wiped her eyes of the salty tears. The stinging eyes due to lack of sleep, were making her head go heavy.

'Why did it have to happen with me?'

She thought as she walked ahead at 4 in the morning, with a white salwar suit and red dupatta, giving her vibes of K2H2's Anjali. Walking in the New Delhi Railway station, she was going towards the notice board to check the train schedule, when someone called her from behind.

"Uh...Gauri???"

Gauri stood in shock as she heard the familiar voice.

'Anika Bhabhi here! But how did she recognize me?'

._._._.

"Oh my maata!" Rudra slapped his forehead as he heard the story of the romantic mishap of Rikara.

On the other hand Shivaay was almost pulling his hair in frustration as he saw the situation getting complicated. 'Should I tell him everything?' He thought.

"I have been thinking about it since last night Rudy. How could Chulbul cheat Gauri like that?" Om folded his hands, while Rudra rolled his eyes. "He is hiding that he is a gay!"

Om had made the conclusion after getting kissed by Chulbul, ignoring the fact that he was equally involved.

"Om", Rudra huffed, "You should concentrate on yourself ok! Stop talking about Chulbul, and absolutely not about Gauri!" Rudra reprimanded him, "And who knows maybe Gauri is aware of it!"

"Gauri knows about it?" Om asked back, "and she doesn't have any problem!"

"Maybe...Om maybe!" Rudra stressed on the words, "and don't forget even you kissed Chulbul!"

Omkara felt offended, "No Rudra! I don't have feelings for men, seriously!" He pinched his throat, "It's just last night..."

Omkara tried to explain, his innocence.