"Shut up before I kill you." He said grinding his teeth. Tears slip down my face. I twist and turn my wrist try to get out of hold.

"No" I tried to be strong but my voice came out broken and could merely be heard. It was all happening too fast.

"Now be a good girl and give daddy a kiss." He said menacingly.

I turned my face sideways so his lips landed on my cheek. Disgusting, chapped lips. Tears were flowing down uncontrollably.

Somehow I managed to kick on his feet, he backed away a bit and I took that chance to knee him in the nuts. The glass bottle left his hand and shattered hitting the ground and he crouch down holding his crotch.

I tried to ran away but the fucker was quick, this time when he pushed me the back of my head hit the brick wall, black dots starts to appear in front of my eyes. He stood up and hold me against the wall holding me up by grabbing my neck.

But I fought it trying to focus my vision. I shouted as loud as I could that my throat hurts "HELP!".

His filthy hands covered my mouth, "don't you dare bitch, I will fuck you up bad you dare hurt me."

I dug my nails into his skin and with all my strength pull a little bit of his hand away from my mouth and screamed again "HELP, SOMEBODY HELP!!."

His hands grabbed my neck and started choking me. I start coughing but not losing focus waiting for a slip by him to use in my favor. But it never came. My mind was shutting off, I couldn't breathe. Then I heard faint footsteps and the grip on my neck was loosen.

I feel on the ground my hands went to my neck caressing it, taking deep breaths. I was dizzy and tears blurring my vision but I could make out three figure. Suddenly a hand came on my shoulder and I flinched, terrified.

"Hey, hey its okay you are safe now, breath. You are safe." A voice said calmly.

I took some minutes, closed my eyes taking deep breaths, coming back to my senses. I pulled my self together and suddenly stood up, although it wasn't a good move as I stumbled a little from sudden action. A hand came on my back steadying me.

"Take it easy." The same person said again. But at the moment all I could think about was the motherfucker who was on the ground right now.

I went over to him and bent down and slapped him twice then I start kicking him repeatedly and cursing as bad as I could. Every kick with a curse, " You motherfucking son of a bitch. bloody asswipe. Fucking dickhead. Asshole...."

Kill this bitch. You better freaking kill this bitch.

That's what I am planning to do.

Good.

A pair of hands rounded my waist pulling me back before I kill that m*therf*cker. "Calm down, calm down police is coming." The person said. But I struggled still wanting to kill that bitch. But the person hold me back picking me up like a five year old, as I kick the air.

"JUST ONE MORE, PLEASE JUST ONE MORE." I shouted at the person holding me. Although I didn't expect it but he did let go of me. I went near the fucker this time paying focus on his condition, gotta admit those boys did good work on him. His face was bloody and he was whimpering in pain.

He deserves it though. For the final touch from me I kicked him right in the face, squashing his face with the sole of my converse. But he grabbed my foot and try to pull me down, I screamed. But before he could do anything three shadows were by my side. The fucker retrieved his hand cowering away.

Suddenly blue and red lights were flashing and cops came running. I backed away, scared.

What are they gonna do. Shit now I will have to go to police station, they will call my parents, court, trials, shit will happen.

If my parents get to know about this they will be crushed, devastated. No they won't be able to take it, they will blame themselves. They can't know about this.

I start panicking, hyperventilating. One of the boy noticed that, same person who first came to me to calm me down.

"No, no its okay now, cops are here no one will hurt you now. Take deep breaths love." He said. Seeing this the other two also came I couldn't see there faces as they were very much taller than me and their head blocking the light from street lamp.

"Everything will be fine, that fucker is going to rot and wish he never even thought about what he did. We will make sure of that." One of them said.

"I-I....police...mom..no no" I tried to make a sentence but couldn't.

"Can you please repeat what you trying to say."

"The police they-they will call my parents. No. No. Mom dad can't know about this. No" I said and then tried to push the boys away so I can run away.

"But they will have to." One of them replied.

"NO!!" I shouted.

"Okay, okay calm down. Are you sure about this? This is a serious matter your parents sh-" the one in front of me started but I cut him off.

"Please no, not right now." I whispered. I heard him sigh.

"Fine they won't not until you want them to. Theo." He nodded to the boy who first helped me.

"Are you sure about this. Take a minute think abou-" one of them tried.

"Ye-yes I am. Mu-mum will not be able to take it." I said trying to be confident but failed.

The other two boys except theo walked to where police was arresting the fucker.

"BITCH" the fucker yelled as theo guided me away from the scene. After taking few steps I stopped.

Why am I following a stranger??

"Are you okay love." theo asked his voice low there was something in the way he spoke, is it sympathy? I don't need anybody's sympathy.

"I won't follow you anywhere, I don't know you. " I told him straight up.

I could see his face clearly now as we were standing right under the lamp post. He has blue eyes and was giving me a small smile.

"I am not going to hurt you I was just taking you there." He pointed somewhere behind him. "My car is parked there, I thought you would need some water and would like to sit down for a moment. My friends over there are trying to talk to cops as you don't want to get involved. " He said. I noticed that he had an accent.

"I am sorry I-" I started.

"You don't have to apologise. Of course you are jumpy anyone would be after that. And I promise you that shitbag will get what he deserves." He said looking straight into my eyes. His eyes I know they held honesty.

We walked to his car and waited there for his friends to come. I am grateful that he didn't stop making small talks trying to lighten the mood and kept me distracted. Because being silent means having to indulge with my brain which is a viscous place to be right now.

×××××××

Well things got pretty serious. I am sorry I am not very good at writing these kind of chapters. I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤

Yeah you see that, you see that up there I am so freaking happy

Love you all ❤