Ch.6

Lucy~

I was actually really surprised when Natsu didn't run off when we got down into town, he stayed by my side. And I smiled at that, I was really happy when I found out it was going to just be us and I couldn't wait til we got over with the mission.

"Hey Natsu can I see request?" "What? Oh ya, here." Natsu handed me the paper and when I looked at it my eyes widened when I saw it was just a blank peace of paper...

"Ah-uh Natsu why is the paper blank....?"

Nutsu~

Crap.... I didn't want to tell Lucy yet but I guess I was to deep in thought before I realized what I was doing. I made up the whole plan about a mission so me and Lucy could just go and be with each other, I already knew Erza and Gray couldn't come. And it was a bonus when Happy could come. But I feel like this whole thing is falling a part. I did have a fake peace of paper to show Lucy just in case... but I accidentally destroyed it...

"Y-ya... Lucy about that, it's time I told you the truth." "Ok Natsu I'm going to say this one more time your acting really weird, but what is is you have to tell me?" "Ok. Your my friend. But I like you more then a friend... so what should I do?" I wanted to punch my self in the face... man if I had to learn one thing from Igneel it would be how to talk to girls... but what's done is done. When I look up to Lucy's face I was shocked to find her just staring at me. "Ah Lucy?" "Natsu... you idiot! But I guess that's why I like you to." "REALLY!!!!!" "Yes" I was so happy to hear that from her. I ran up and hugged her so tight I thought if I loosened my grip she would disappear.  "Now that you said that maybe I can make my dream come true!!!" "Natsu what are you talking about?! AND can you put me down now!" "Oh... ya sorry" "now what where you saying about a dream?" "Oh nothing Lucy lets just go back home."

MY NOTE :)
Hey guys!!!
So... I guess this is the end.
Sorry for the slow updates but I've been sick and getting ready to head back to school just makes it joy. But I hope you all enjoyed the story and I know I rushed it and its sloppy but at least it's something.
I love writing for you guys and I hope you guys ship NaLu as much as I do!!!
*Vote
*Comment
*Follow (and I'll follow back)
<3 <3 <3 <3
And pictures/videos AND fairy tail belong to there owners
                     THE END