CH.2

Natsu~
(This all happens around 8:30) Where is Lucy... she is usually home by now. "Happy, do you know where Lucy might be?" "No sir... I miss Lucy" "ya me too buddy. I just hope nothing happened to he- OH MY GOSH LOOK HOW SOFT HER BED IS!!!" "Natsu, I don't think you should go and mess around with Lucy's things... she can be pretty scary."

Lucy~ (now 11:00)

I opened my front door to see if Natsu was setting in my chair or on the floor... or in the bathroom... but there was no sign of him. I guess I just forgot to close the window before I left.... All well now that the window was left open my house is freezing!! I'm just going to go to bed and cover up.

When I got under the covers it felt so warm... WAIT warm?! I lift up the covers to find Natsu laid out beside me.
How did I not see him... but it's so warm. I guess that makes since he is a fire dragon slayer....
I'm so cold... I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to sleep with him this once I guess. I put my arms around him to make my self warmer and I quickly went right to sleep.

Happy~ (9:30)

After I told Natsu to stop jumping on Lucy's bed he told me to go fly around and see if I could find her. But no luck... she probably made her way pass me some how and made it home. I'm sure Natsu wouldn't mind if I head home. I'm just so tired, and we can always look for her in the morning if she's not found.

When I got back Lucy's window was still open so I just flew in and I almost screamed at what I saw. I couldn't believe! Natsu had his arms around Lucy sleeping!!

"They love each other"

I didn't want to get in the middle of that so I just slept on the floor.