Ch. 5

Natsu~

We where on are way to the mission. It was about some book causing trouble or something... BUT man I am so happy! Erza and Gray was ok with just Lucy, Happy, and me. But Happy said he was going on a mission with Wendy and Carla SO IT WAS JUST ME AND LUCY!!!! Plus Lucy said we could just walk there so I won't have to ride a train or anything.

"Oi Natsu were almost there, so get ready! And remember don't destroy the town this time!!" "Ya ya, ok Luce I get it, I'm just so excited!!!!" "Why?" "Because I got to go on a mission with my best friend AND I don't have to ride a train!!"
Lucy~

I smiled at Natsu glad he thought of me as a best friend. But I was also sad because I wanted to be more then best friends... I began to lose my smile when all of a sudden I felt an arm around me. "Look Luce were here!!!! Do you think I can find some food!?!?!?" I began to laugh and just shook my head yes to him as we began to go down into the town.

My note :)
Hey guys!!!
Ok first off just to let you guys know I'm terrible at spelling and grammar if you haven't noticed. So my story's aren't going to be perfect and all that, and I'm sorry.
Also I know it's a little short but at least it's something ;)
If guys have any ideas or what you think so far let me know.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY BODY!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3