CH.3

Natsu~ (12:00am)

I woke up to feeling something shaking be side me. I sit up to see it was Lucy... is she really that cold that she didn't care I was in her bed?
I put my arms around her to stop her from shaking and she stopped as soon as my skin touched hers. After looking at her for a while I fell back asleep.

Lucy~ (7:00am)

I woke up to Natsu around me. I screamed for him to get off and he jump like he was shot. "Lucy why are you yelling so early in the morning..." "what were you doing in my bed!!!?" "Well I was in your bed first and I woke up to you beside me shaking. And I didn't want you to be cold so I put my arms around you." "...Oh.... thanks I guess. You did keep it warm for me. Thanks Natsu."
Wait a minute.. was Natsu blushing!!! *fangirls* I couldn't believe it....
"Hey Natsu, are you o-ok? Your face looks a little red." "What? Ya, I'm fine it's just a little warm in here...."

"Hey Natsu, if it's ok with you. For now on when it's cold like this could you be my blanket?"

Natsu~

I couldn't even think straight... what the heck is wrong with me... "y-ya Lucy... I guess...." now that I think about it.. she said, 'when nights are cold like this.' So, that means she will be all covered up and stuff. So this can work. I mean what could go wrong....

The end~ *maybe*