I Need You

^^^ Rosaline Glass

Rosaline's POV

"What do you want, why are here my feelings towards you were made very clear last time I saw you." I told the stranger that is supposedly my father.

"Darling I'm your father, we have the same blue eyes and they say the eyes are windows to the soul so we probably feel the same way at the same time and right now I feel glad to see my only daughter standing in front of me." He said and I felt anger rising through me.

"I want nothing to do with you!!" I yelled. He looked at me shocked but what did he expect they gave me up.

"My father was that wonderful old man who raised me, cared for me and loved me when my father didn't!!!!" I continued my rant.

"You never gave me a chance to explain." He said as if attempting to get through to me.

"There is nothing to explain as far as I'm concerned my father died a hundred years ago." I said trying to keep tears from escaping my eyes. I was furious at myself why am I crying for a man who I don't even know maybe I'm crying because of exactly that not knowing him.

"Honey please hear me out." He said softly.

"NO!!" I yelled and looked towards Caroline and Elena who I realised just saw this whole mess.

"I'll be in the car." I told them and looked towards him.

"Sorry, have a brother I have to raise from the dead no time to chat." I told him annoyed and vampire sped away with Caroline and Elena following close behind. We all climbed in the car and I urged Caroline to drive fast. And she complied. I saw her wanting to say something but she was hesitating.

"Whatever you want to say Caroline, just say it." I told her irritated.

"It's fine Rosie." She said smiling sympathetically.

"Okay, I'm going to get some sleep wake me when we get there." I told them.

"Ok" They replied.

30 minutes later.

I was waking up when I heard Stefan's voice. I couldn't get what he was feeling he seemed irritated but slightly calm. I opened eyes when I realised we stopped  and the engine was off. I saw Caroline looking back at me about to wake me up but she was too late because as soon as I heard my brother yelling I rushed out the door in vampire speed. I heard Caroline yelling my name but I didn't turn back. I followed my brother's voice and as I came close I heard something that made me stop dead in my feet. Oh God This is so not my day was the first thought that came to my mind.

"Why did you leave Mum!!, Why?!" I heard my brother yell.

Mum??

No she died when Stefan was six he told me so no she is gone.

"I know you are hurt my son but you need to let me explain it to you, your brother, and your sister." I heard that women say. Tears started forming in my eyes as I stepped out of the shadows.

"Explain what exactly!" I yelled grabbing both of their attention.

"That you not only abanded me but them as well!!" I yelled at the stranger standing in front of me claiming to be my mother. She looked at me almost seeming happy and I looked at her with disgust.

"Rosie, my darling daughter" she said smiling as she walked towards me and I walked back.

"Don't you dare touch me, my mother died along time ago." I said trying not to cry over a women I don't even know.