Explination

Rosie's POV

I stood dead in my feet, still can't even begin to absorb what EVERYONE just witnessed.

"I asked you a question Bonnie what the hell do you think you're doing." Elena yelled angrily and Damon and the girl Bonnie suddenly had a 10 feet gap between them. I turned my head towards Stefan still keeping my eye contact on the explosion happening in front of me.

"What's going on?" I whispered in his ear.

"My guess is as good yours." He whispered back. Carmen joined in on the conversation.

"Do you guys want to help your brother,because Elena looks like she's about to claw his and that girl's eyes out and just like that he snapped out of our daze and we noticed Elena running towards Bonnie so pissed off it looked like smoke was about to come out of her ears. I quickly vamp sped and held her back. But she was very strong fighting me.

"Caroline, Stefan a little help here!" I yelled urgently and a second later Stefan was helping me hold her back while Caroline took Bonnie and ran off. A second later Damon was in front of Elena trying to calm her down while we held her back so he wouldn't lose his eyes.

"Baby baby please please just listen to me.." he was saying obviously getting frantic but that just pissed her off more.

"Don't you baby me WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!!!" She yelled and struggled mor

"It's it's it's not what you think." He yelled back nervously and that's when she lost it and found a way to get out of me and Stefan's grip.

"Not what I think so you weren't about to lock." And she started hitting him in the chest with both her fists.

"Lips with my best friend!" She said as she hit him after saying every word and he obviously thought it was a good idea to let her get her anger out. But then he grabbed them trying to get him to listen to him and failing. I admit it was enjoying the car crash that it was before but now I just felt bad for him.

"Oh for goodness sakes!" I yelled and vamp sped over to where they were standing and broke Elena's neck. She fell and I grabbed her and shoved her over to Damon who grabbed her and carried her bridal style. He looked at me , shocked and quite angry.

"What?" I asked him annoyed with the judgmental look he was giving me.

"Why the hell did you just do that Rosie!"he yelled and I casually stood beside him and hit him on his head.

"Well you moron now you have at least two hours to think of a way to get yourself out of the mess you idiotically put yourself in." I told him making my point. Then I hit him again.

"Oww what was that one for?" He asked unable to rub his head with his two hands preoccupied with carrying Elena.

"Well you may be my brother but I'm still a feminist so that was for your almost kiss with your girlfriend's best friend." I told him making my other point and then I hit him again.

"Oww okay WHAT was that for?" He asked obviously confused.

"Well that one was a promise to Beks for the way you used her, since you know best friends stick together and all."I said and than I hit him for the fourth time.

"Seriously!" He yelled.

"Oh that one waa purely for my own amusement." I said and looked at Rebekah and we both laughed while the guys looked at us obviously amused by the situation.

"Well if you are done can I please take my girlfriend now so we can talk?" He asked but I think it was more of a statement than a question. I looked at him and smiled before saying.