Battle It Out

Rosie's POV

I quickly got in to my car and started driving towards their location. It was somewhere in the woods and that's exactly where I was. I was driving when suddenly a man stepped in front of my car. I stopped and got out knowing it was probably another one of her minions.

"Where are they?" I quickly asked as I walked towards him. He smiled and just pointed foraward. When I reached where the man stood. He tried to put one of his hands on me, but I grabbed it harshly and broke it. As he screamed in pain I took the opportunity and pushed him against the tree with my arm closed on his neck.

"Touch me again I'll break more than your hand now where are they?!" I yelled threatening him.

"What are you going to do little girl break my neck?" He said sarcastically. I got pissed off and looked away to give him that false hope. I turned around and shoved my hand into his chest and tore out his heart. He fell to the ground.

"I prefer the heart, easier to break and is a safer bet." I said and I threw the heart away and grabbed his phone from the back pocket of his jeans. The idiot had no password so I unlocked it and wrote a text message to Serena from the phone.

Text Message

I have her.

End

I sent it and waited for the reply which came after a few seconds.

Reply

Good take her to this new location.

End

She sent me the text with a location attached to it. I followed it and after a while I reached the location, it was another werehouse. Flashes of the night haunted me but I ignored it since I had more important things to deal with. There were two guards on the front gate so I quickly broke their necks and I opened the door. I saw her standing there and immediately went for her neck.

"Where are they?" I asked in full anger and she laughed pointing to her left. I looked to where she was pointing and I saw them all being held up in the air and clutching their necks trying to catch their breath. Before I could react she grabbed the arm I was holding her with and twisted it, she them kicked me in the stomach and I moved backwards in pain. I quickly pulled myself up and waited for her next move. Her being the impulsive creature that she is, all I have to do is get her angry and she'll lose her focus and I can get my brothers out before I tear her heart from her chest. As soon as I stood up, I got myself into fighting position.

"You've grown stronger little girl." She said in mockery.

"And you've grown more phsycotic , I guess we've both been busy." I replied back and she tried to kick me in the face with her leg but I grabbed it and twisted her and her limb. I grabbed her from her hair and with the full rage and anger I was feeling along with my strength I threw her to the other side of the room where she first hit the wall before falling head face in to the ground. I vamp sped to the witch controlling the boys and I tore her heart out. They fell to the ground on their knees.

"Run!" I yelled out.

"No way." Damon started.

"You think we'd leave you." Stefan continued.

"With her." Carmen finished.

"She only wants me now go!" I yelled out ignoring their comments.

"No way!" They all yelled back.

"If you three leave I won't worry about you making it alot easier to kill her!" If yelled back arguing. They all looked at me and me, Stefan and Damon shared a look that was basically me telling them that's the end of the discussion so t Stefan grabbed Carmen and all three sped out in. She thought she could suprise attack me but I turned around, grabbed the stake from her hand and kicked her in the stomach with both of my feet. I vampire sped, stake in the ready but she quickly got up and threw the stake from my hand and onto the ground, she then punched me in the face. She tried to do it again but a hand came from the right and stopped her. I looked at who's hand it was to find it was none other than Elijah.

"Elijah?" She said in suprise, shocking me as I looked to my right at my best friend in shock while he for some unknown reason looked at my enemy with sympathy and guilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun Dun Daa

Serena knows Elijah and does the ever glamorous Original has something to do to this feud?

Well Guys that will be revealed in Part 2 of the Battle.

I'll try my hardest to make sure I don't leave you hanging too long.

;)

Love,

OriginalVampire01