Rescue Mission

Klaus's POV

After Rebekah told me what happened to Rosie I ran straight to Alarics apartment as I knew that's where Damon and Stefan were. I knocked on the door and Damon opened the door.

"Ughh You." He said and was about to close the door but since it was Alaric's apartment and he is a vampire anyone can go in. So I stopped him and slid in before he could close the door.

"Look I don't care how much you hate me or don't trust me but know there is no truer words I will ever say that I do love your sister and I will do anything to bring her back and I will rip to pieces whoever did this to her." I said and he looked into my eyes probably to see if I was telling him the truth. He cleared a path in as a sign that he does.

"Do you know who did this?" I asked quickly getting down to business.

"Its Serena." Stefan answered.

"Who?" Me and Rebakah asked equally confused.

"Its Rosie's adopted sister." Damon clarified.

"But if she's her sister why would she be doing this?" Rebekah asked still confused.

"Your guess is as good as ours." Carmen replied making me realize his presence for the first time since I came into the apartment.

"Who cares, she has Rosie and her friends. I know her alright if it comes to her dying or someone she loves. She would sacrifice herself in a heartbeat to save her friends." I informed them and Rebekah nodded in agreement.

"This is all my fault." Someone said crying from the back and Stefan rushed to her side to comfort her which made me realize that it was Rosie's mother.

"Hey mum, no, no it's not." Stefan told her in a soothing sound.

"Why are you lying to her Stefan she's right." Damon replied angrily and Stefan and Caroline just stared at him in shock.

"What we both know it's true, she's the one who left her to fend for herself." Damon continued.

"I did what I had to do to survive!" She yelled back at him.

"Yeah you did and you had no problem letting your daughter live without her real family. At least me and Stefan still had father no matter how cruel he was, we had someone. Thanks to you Rosie had no one after her adopted parents died. She's been paying the price for your decision her entire life!" He yelled at her and she just stood in place obviously shocked by her son's words. When they spent a few more minutes ranting at each other I got impatient and frankly quite angry. I grabbed the vase next to me and threw it at the wall smashing it to get their attention and let off some steam, and it worked becaue they were all staring at me.

"You think you two going off at each other is helping her?!" I yelled pointing at them.

"Every minute you two waste fighting is a minute where their lives are more in danger!" I yelled getting angry and frustrated.

"Don't act like you truly give a crap about Tracy and Leslie. You'd get her out and leave your friends if it was up to you!" Carmen yelled and I went over to face him, trying to contain the urge I've got to strangle him but his older brother came in between us.

"Back off Klaus, you don't want to mess me." He plainly said.

"Is that a threat warlock?" I asked challenging him thinking he'd back down in seconds but that didn't happen.

"Touch my little brother it will be, right now think of it as a.... friendly warning." He said with a smile plastered on his face saying the last part of the sentence. I wanted to break his neck right then and there but I took my own words and backed off this wasn't helping Rosie.

"What's the plan?" I turned around and asked Damon.

"Find them, kill the phsyco bitch and then bring them back." He quickly recapped it for me.

"Good where are they?" I asked wanting to get this done already and make sure Rosie is safe.

"We don't know." He said.

"Can't you two do a locater spell?" I asked Carmen and Kai.

"We've tried they're blocking us." They said and I sighed in frustration. I went over to the window trying to relax. It took a minute but I remembered something. I walked over to the middle of the room and pulled out my phone.

"What's going on Klaus?" Rebekah asked me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. But I didn't answer, I opened the location application on my phone and sighed in relief when I saw the red dot bleeping.

"What's going on Klaus?" Rebekah asked and I could hear the concern rising in her voice.

"After what happened with Rosie in the morning I thought it would be best to have a tracker on her incase something happened to her." I explained.

"You put a tracker on her, creep." Carmen said from the back.

"The creep who just saved Rosie's life." Rebekah answered obviously pissed off at her date.

"Bonnie can you do a spell to weaken everyone in there long enough to get the girls out and kill that bitch?" Elena asked.

"It hurts me that you feel the need to ask." She said scuffing her.

"Consider it done." She said.

"Then what are we waiting for, lets go. I'll lead with Rebekah and you'll follow me to the location. It's in the woods, so we have to hurry now!" I yelled and was the first one along with Rebekah out the door. We went with my car, followed by another with Elena, Caroline, Damon, Alaric and Stefan while the last car had Rosie's mother, Bonnie, Kai and Carmen. I couldn't think about anything but how to get to Rosie and save her before it's too late.