First Dates

Rosie's POV

Carmen texted me about an hour ago, asking me out again and I have no bloody idea what the hell I should wear. I asked for Beks's help but she has to get ready for her own date with Kai. I swear you would think that the charm in that family is genetic.

"Tracy, Leslie!" I yelled and they came rushing in with Tracy holding a baseball bat.

"What is the bitch back?!" They asked frantically.

"No, and she is a vampire Tracy so we can't kill her with a baseball bat." I commented in my know it all voice.

"No but we knock her out with it break it two and then stake her." She explained and I nodded in agreement I mean I would rather torture her to death, but the bitch is crafty she'll find a way to escape so the best way to end her is a quick swift end.

"Anyway, what did you want us for?" Leslie asked.

"I have my first date with Carmen in an hour and I have no idea what to wear." I told them as I sighed in frustration. They went over to the closet and a second later they came out.

"Well how about this?" Tracy said previewing my golden heels.

"With this?" Leslie said as she held my golden dress. I smiled at their choices.
"See this is why I need you guys I'm in absolute disaster when I'm alone." I said as I took the dress and the heels from them and placed them on the bed then I went back and we had a group hug.

"Well the good news is, you'll always have us." Tracy said and I felt a tear escape my eye out of happiness.

"I love you guys." I told them.

"We love you too Rosie." They said at the same time.

"Now go get ready before your sexy new play toy comes." Leslie said as we shared a laugh and they both left the room. I got ready and as I was about to strike the last stroke of blusher on my cheek the doorbell rang and I felt my heart skip a beat. I heard Tracy opening the door and talking to Carmen so I decided to keep listening as I finished getting ready.

"Hey Tracy is Rosie ready?" I heard him ask.

"Not yet but she's almost done, so we have a little time to talk about what happened at the lake." Tracy answered and I got confused.

"Look Tracy I just wanted to tell you." He was trying to say something but she quickly cut him off.

"Look pal Rosie really likes you but if you want her so much just to be the only one to beat the all powerful Klaus Mikealson at something then me and Leslie will have your head on a spike got it." Tracy threatened the poor guy hell I was scared of her and I was just listening in.

"Got it." He answered quickly and nervously.

"Good, Rosie Carmen is here!" She yelled and I came out of the door trying to hold my laugh in.

"Waw you look beautiful." Carmen said gazing at me.

"This is for you." He said handing me a perfect looking rose that smelled heavenly I put it near my nose and took in its beautiful smell before placing it on the table.

"Its beautiful Carmen." I told him smiling.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said and even though it was sort of cheesy I couldn't help but smile while I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Shall we?" He asked offering me his hand.

"We shall." I told him smiling as I gave him mine and he kissed it before intertwining it with his own.