Reality Fandom

What if (Y/n) and (F/n) reacted to the Fandom of Reality? (Ships, Fanarts, Theories etc etc)

Ft. The Nordic's biggest fanboys of Reality (*cough* Emil, and Lukas *cough*)

— ❉ —

"(Y/n)." Lukas called out, making you hum and look up at him.

You were sprawled out on the couch, with Leon letting you put your legs above his while he sat next to you. (F/n), and Emil were playing cards by themselves on the floor. Which they were currently bored from doing so at that moment. 

All of you were gathered in Yao's living room, courtesy to (F/n) inviting the two Nordics who were available while you lazed around with Leon who was the only one available out of the people in this house.

Leon, who was sitting next to you, seemed annoyed by the sudden appearance of the Norwegian, but Lukas ignored him and focused on you. 

"Did you know the fandom ships you and Chad together?" Lukas suddenly said, making you hum in nonchalance as you processed his words slowly. 

"What?" You asked in confusion, before you instantly shot up from your spot. "Wait, what? Did I hear that right?"

Lukas didn't seem to affected by your dumbfounded reaction. "Yes. And there are more ships and fanfictions about you and him, but nothing can beat (Y/n) x (F/n) in terms of all the smut and fanfictions about it."

(F/n) looked up from her cards and her cheeks turned red once she processed his words. "What? W-who would ship me and (Y/n)?" 

"The fandom," Emil replied simply, putting down a card. "Though, we don't talk about the Chad X (Y/n) part of the fandom.." 

Leon flinched beside you, his face turning pale as he looked away. "I suddenly remember that one.. fic.." He clasped a hand to his mouth and shut his eyes tightly. "I want to puke."

You tilted your head in confusion. "What? Why?? Enlighten me about that shit." 

"Why do you use amazing words and then add 'shit' right after saying it?" 

"Cause I sound intelligent when I do that. Now tell me what you mean! Why the hell is Leon turning this pale?!"

Lukas hummed. "Are you sure?" By that time, both you and (F/n) were now focused on the Norwegian who brought out his phone and asked you again. "Are you really sure? I saved a couple of stories here in Flamfiction dot net." 

Leon stared at Lukas, alarmed. "Why do you have stories like that on your phone?"

"Why? Don't you do that too?" 

Emil flushed and averted his gaze. "N-no. Besides! Character analysation is better than t-those kinds of stories.." 

Okay, now you were really curious. You turned to Lukas and grinned. "Who's the top between (F/n) and I?" 

(F/n)'s blush deepened as she sent you a glare. "What the hell?! Don't just ask that with that idiotic look of yours!"

"My sweet (F/n) who can't handle my seductive flirtation~"

(F/n) scrunched up her nose. "Stop being gay. You're showing your true colours again."

While you laughed at her words, Lukas began speaking with his dull eyss staring down at his phone.

" 'You do as I say, understand?' Chad whispered, as his lips were close enough to her ears. (Y/n) shivered at the hungry gaze that seemed to stare right into her soul."