A Con With Dopplegangers

What if: Reader and (F/n) goes to a con and meets the actresses that was based to animate their appearance? (Don't forget the series is a 3D Animation!)

———

It was a normal day in Yao's mansion. Leon was sprawled on the couch lazily, watching a random commercial that he had no interest in. Yong Soo was doing his normal skin care routine, Yao was nowhere to be found along with Kiku, you and (F/n) were playing Uno on the floor. It was just a normal day.

Except, it's not really a normal day.

"Moi! Are you guys ready?" A certain Finnish man peeked through the living room, expecting to see a hyperactive group of young adults. But all he saw was the lazy and silent kids who are actually young adults.

"Yong Soo, get those stuffs off of your face. It's distracting me from the show," Leon grumbled, not noticing the blond haired male at the doorway.

"Show? Is that what you call a show? Come on, just watch my country's shows! You know it's very interesting!"

"Eh, not in the mood."

You snorted, bringing down a card, cancelling (F/n)'s turn. The latter groaned as you piled up another card in victory. "When are you in the mood, Leon? That's like, never."

"Shut up. We both know we're both lazy."

"Says the one who was swimming on his bed as an exercise."

(F/n) rolled her eyes, bringing down a red card. "Says also the one who can't even afford to peel off a banana by herself."

You grimaced and looked at her weirdly. "The fuck do you want me to do? Peel it like a monkey?"

"Peel it like a normal human eating a banana, you dumbass."

Tino watched the scene unfold in front of him, sweatdropping as no one clearly heard him. He was about to step up and announce it again, but someone beat him to it already.

"Aiyah! Why aren't you guys preparing already?! I told you we were going out today!" Yao fumed, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks out.

(F/n) glanced up from her cards, and you took it as a cue to place down 5 cards on the stack. "Why? Where are we even going anyways?"

You leaned back and looked at Yao, trying to act as casual as possible. "Yeah, where we goin'?" You heard (F/n) gasped dramatically, before pointing at you with a glare.

"You cheated, you bastard!"

You turned to look at her with a horrified expression. "What the hell?! No I didn't!"

"You had 12 cards earlier! Now you had fewer than before!!"

"You creepy shit! Don't look at my cards!"

"You've been flexing your bad arrangement for the past few minutes! Don't call me creepy!"

"Well I think you are just obsessed with my arrangment skills. And what if I just arranged it to make it look like it was fewer?!"

"You really think I'll fall for that?!!?"

Leon paid no mind as cards began falling to his side of the couch. Yong Soo was finally staring at the chaos, but he can't really afford to say anything because Yao was looking pretty mad-mad.

"You four.." Yao's eyes twitched. "PACK YOUR THINGS ALREADY, ARU!"

———

"So? Where are we going?"

".. if you ask one more time, I will find it as a reason to stuff a cloth in your mouth."