Escape Room Game

What if: the countries and (Y/n) and (S/n) were playing the Escape Room?

— ❉ —

"Quick, pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!" An overly-cheery American shouted.

"PICK WHAT UP?! THERE'S NOTHING TO PICK UP YOU SHITTY AMERICAN!"

"Woah, Italian boyo. Calm down there bud. We're trying to escape the room with everyone alive." You laughed, irritating Lovino even further.

"Guys, there's something stuck on the wall." Emil pointed at the corner, but he was ignored.

"Apparently George's birthday is the key," Vladimir mumbled, tilting his head as he examined the paper in his hand. "When is George's birthday?"

"Every year, " Gilbert said. Cue the laughter from the one and only (Y/n).

Vladimir smiles with his eyes closed, yet he was seething with irritation. "You'd be glad that (Y/n)'s here so I don't curse you til your last breath falls apart, Gil."

The albino smirked, raising his head high and provoking the redhead. "I'd like to see you try, Vlad."

Emil sighed exasperatedly. "Guys, George has a birthday and we don't know what it is yet. Please don't fight." With how the other two was fighting with each other, and while Lovino was complaining as you and Alfred laughed, Emil realized that he is the only level-headed person in this group.

"Fuck George. Why the fuck do we need his birthday? What is he, some kind of special pumpkin who uses his birthday as a code 'cause he can't remember his own password?"

"Lovino, I don't know as well so stop attacking me and my forgetful ass."

A loud crackling of thunder resounded through the room. But the screams that followed it was scarier than any type of horror movie you could watch.

"ALFRED DON'T OPEN THE WINDOW!"

"WE CAN LEAVE THE ROOM WITH JUST THE WINDOW!"

"There's a window?"

"IDIOTA! DO YOU WANT US TO BE DISQUALIFIED?!"

"I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Guys.."

"GILBERT, COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF—"

"BLEGH!"

And— cue the thunder again. With Alfred's girlish scream that's followed with yours and Lovino's.

What is happening, you might ask?

Well, let's go back a few hours earlier before all shit went down.

— ❉ —

Earlier before chaos started
— ❉ —

You were happily eating ice cream with (F/n) by your side, and Leon was sitting up lazily from the couch as well. It was another normal day that will turn into chaos once Alfred arrives.

And yes, the house was a bit boring since everyone was silently watching a boring movie, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't fun or anything like that.

Scratch that. It's extremely boring.

"Yao... can we go out?" you yawned, glancing at Yao who sat on the floor with a bored expression.

He blinked once. Then twice. And then his cheeks turned red as he whipped his head to your direction. "W-what are you saying, aru?!"