not an update but a sneak peek!

*sneak peek to a future work that will be VERY similar to part of your world, in this version, the reader is not affected by magic being from a world where it technically doesn't exist*

in this new work, instead of reader going to the isle in d2, she will be in d1, and for some odd reason, Harry comes along with the core four.

=

"go" Mal pushed him towards (y/n), Jay shoving the bag of cookies in his hands. He stumbled slightly, (y/n) leaned back from her locker, her sparkling (e/c) eyes locking with his.

"hey," she smiled.

"hi" he muttered back, glancing back towards Mal and the other, Mal raised her brow, jutting her chin up at (y/n) "uh, the others and I made cookies, yeh want one? Double chocolate chip"

You shrugged and held your hand out, 'wow didn't expect that to go over so well' he thought, taking out a cookie and placing it in your hand.

You bit into the cookie, making a face as the walnut hit your tongue, pausing as you remembered what the cookie really was....ooohohoh this was gonna be fun~

"these are pretty good, I mean wal-walnuts are-" you coughed a little, squinting as you locked eyes with Harry, you could feel the magic attempt to take over, glancing at the glass railing next to you, seeing the reflection of your eyes turn pink. You looked back at harry "aren't my favorite but...." You stopped, holding your breath as you stared into Harry's eyes.

"Have your eyes always been that bright?" Harry's cheeks turned a nice pink as he thought the magic took effect.

You were going to take another bite when mal ripped the cookie out of your hand and smiled at you "so...how do you feel~"

You didn't respond, continuing to stare at Harry, mentally cackling as the core four grinned at each other.

It seemed you were the test run for the cookies, watching form the corner of your eye as Mal walked off with the bag towards Ben.

"so-Um" you chuckled, biting your lip as you backed away "I sh-hould probably get to clas-wait no the field heh, big game ya know?"

You could tell Harry was surprised, your calm and cool exterior replaced by a shy and love-struck façade.

"aye" he muttered, pressing his lips together as Ben started to eat his cookie "see ya at the game?"

"see ya at the game!" you squeaked, turning and bolting away, slowing down as you got far enough and letting out a loud snort.

"oh that was too easy"

–end of sneak peek–