part 12 - friends

thanks to JEVIE_worSHIPPER for inspiring this part with her comment on part of your world

I put "your" friends in here, and some of them are just names of my friends so if you want, please go ahead and replace the names of the friends

=

Another normal day at your apartment, harry was off in auradon getting something done with uma, while you hung out with your friends.

Who luckily (or not so luckily) also loved descendants. (BFF name) and you were gushing about Harry and Carlos, while the others were talking about the costumes, story, and music.

"I still say the best songs are whats my name and queen of mean" jazzy spoke up, you laughed and nodded.

"agree, 100 percent, uma and audreys songs are a bop!" you popped a chip in your mouth.

"quick, wed, bed, and behead: Ben, Harry, and Chad" Emma announced, silencing the group.

"easy" lily snorted "bed harry cuz hes hot and you know hes good in bed, wed ben; who wouldn't wanna be queen, and behead chad; hes a dick"

Jazzy laughed "same" Emma and (BFFs name) agreed, you smiled and twirled your ruby necklace in your fingers.

"wed Harry, Bed Ben, and behead Chad" (bff name) smiled and chuckled.

"of course, you and your pirate"

You heard footsteps sound from your room, and you stood abruptly "Uhm, gotta go to the bathroom, brb"

You bolted to your room, hastily opening the door and stepping through, slamming the door behind you, looking into Harry's surprised eyes.

"lass?" he asked, tilting his head confused "why did yeh do tha'?"

"my friends are here and they don't know about you" you rushed out, reaching out and pushing at Harry's chest, "ill come over later you just can't be her-"

"HOLY SHIT THOMAS DOHERTY!?!" you whipped around, fear bolting in your chest. There stood Emma, her hands on her face, pure joy and excitement on her face.

Before it turned to confusion "wait why is Thomas Doherty here? Holy shit are you dating him?!"
"nono!" you waved your arms around "Thomas is still dating dove and hes not cheating!!! Hes harry hook himself" you facepalmed as soon as the words left your lips.

Well there goes that secret.

Emmas jaw dropped, then she sighs and crossed her arms "why are you lying to me (y/n), there is no possible way harry hook, son of captain hook, and FICTIONAL CHARACTER! Is here in our world!"

Your other friends were now behind Emma, staring shocked at Harry, who was now holding your shoulders to ground you, sensing a panic attack.

"i-I can prove it! But we can't stay long!" you turned around, and reached behind harry, opening your drawers and grabbing your key.

"come in and close the door"

The group walked in and closed your bedroom door behind them, still looking skeptical. (bff name) and lily staring at harry, who moved past them and took your key, opening the portal for you.

Your friends gasped as light began to pour through the door, Harry opened it, revealing the lights of the portal.

"Okay so Harry you go first, and jazzy you hang onto harry, and everyone else will hold hands and follow him in, ill be in the back"

Harry let jazzy cling to his arm, her hand reaching out and grabbing lily, who grabbed (BFF name), who grabbed Emma, who grabbed you.

"alright harry, lead the way"

=

"HOLY SHIT" Emma cackled as she raced up to the deck of the lost revenge "YOU WERENT LYING?!"

You smiled and nodded "I understand why you thought I was, it's logically impossible but, ya know" Emma turned to you, an apologetic look on her face.

"im sorry, didn't give you the benefit of the doubt...also ARE YOU DATING HARRY FUCKING HOOK?!" she screeched.

You laughed and nodded, leaning into harry who had just tossed his arm over your shoulder and guided you into his side, smirking at your friends running around the deck of the ship.

"that's so dope! My girl, dating one of the most handsome people the world has ever seen! And boy got accent too!" harry chuckled and ducked his head, hiding his blushing cheeks.

"I like yer friends" he whispered, you snorted and kissed his cheek.

"I like them too"

"you guys are adorable" lily chuckled, leaning against the rails of the ship, staring out at the ocean.

"uhhh the fuck?" you laughed loudly as uma stepped onto the ship, her face scrunched up confused and her eyes trailing your friends, hands frozen in the air. "(y/n) who are they?"

"my friends, they saw harry and I needed to prove harry was legit harry" you explained, uma nodded and walked to her quarters.

Lily took a deep breath as uma disappeared into her quarters "yo harry is uma single?"

Harry burst out laughing "aye, but she's not interested in relationships righ' now" lily physically defeated, a pout settling on her lips.

You rolled your eyes, "alright, now let's go back, you guys are not able to stay long"

Your friends whined and asked why you put your hands on your hips and raised your brow "do you want to be destroyed bt the magic pressure?"

They paled and shook their head, running back to the door they entered from.

=

You sighed, hours later, after explaining how you had gotten to Harry's world (you still didn't know how) and what happened when you were there (they now hated captain hook with a passion)

You were finally able to just relax with harry on your couch, watching avatar the last Airbender on Netflix.

"I like this show lass" Harry whispered, his hand trailing up and down your back, the other laced with your hand.

"im glad" you muttered, your eyes slowly closing and sleep overtaking your senses "one of my favorites when I was a kid"

Harry smiled, closing his eyes and kissing your forehead gently, letting his head fall back into the throw pillow.

You opened your eyes again, sitting up and grabbing the fluffy soft blanket from the back of the couch and laying it over you and harry, cuddling back into Harry's chest.

–end of part 12–